Tips! Bevore playing Freak Fortress. (Hale) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some tips and corrections for anyone who plays freak fortress (Hale).

Hale:

- Don't start chasing scouts when it is your turn you'll die very fast (Very much people do that).
- Don't overjuse the 'RAGE' ability, people start to hate you then and it is much more awarding when you can do it without.
- Don't follow a Soldier when he is tring to run from you by airshooting, there is a big chance he lands on your head (Goomba).
- Just stop the friendly (Teaming) at the end, it is against the rules and people hate you for it.
- Don't cap.. Just only juse it when there is a scout with the bfb or someting (Baby Face Blaster).
- When you juse the RAGE ability and you get ammo.. stop abusing it on everybody, juse it for the scouts and the sentry's (Don't make things to easy)
- Watch out for 'Goomba Scout', if there is someone who is good at goomba watch out for him..1 jump on your head is a instant 2000-4000 dmg hit.
- Now with the RAGE abillity some 'Bosses' can't move, try to juse a taunt that is short (If you have one) so you can just kill that engineer or anoying scout anyway.
- When you see a sentry with a engineer running away from it, run to th engineer not the sentry and kill him fast.
- Try to kill a pyro with the abillity 'Super Jump' try to land right next to him, that makes it very hard to airblast you.
- Kill the snipers first when you see one.
- Kill Pootis (Heavy) last he is cute. LOL.
- Always watch your back for scout when shooted at by a sentry or a airblast.
- Try to evoid hitting arrows from the medic the do 300-500 dmg each.
- And just have fun when being him and when you fail you only learn from that so you don't have to get angry at everyone and start Insulting (Obey the Rules). :D

I couldnt really think of more tips, maybe it is jusefull for anyone and maybe not ( I hope so).
You can leave a comment if you wan't me to applie someting on it. Thank you ^.^.

Pandapootis.JPG Pandapootis.JPG Pandapootis.JPG Pandapootis.JPG Pandapootis.JPG Pandapootis.JPG

Pandapootis.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread