Declined TheDo0octor's Admin Application - Dodgeball #4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDo0octor

Your name and/or nickname: TheDo0octor / Kobi

Your age: 08/03/1999 (16~)

Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:35348509

Your general online times and your timezone: My timezone is UTC/GMT +3 hours (DST), I am very active, I am on the computer almost the whole day.. I go to school at 7:00 AM and return home at 16:30 PM, from 16:30 to 22:00 I will be online for sure, but in 2-5 days of the week I might even be online until 7:00 AM the next morning (I have sleeping problems o_O)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: Right now I only play on your Dodgeball #4 server, but I don't mind going to a different server in case there is a report.. I also like and understand every kind of TF2 Gamemode so no problem there.

I am playing on the Dodgeball #4 server for over 2 years now, I have over 10,000 hours on TF2 and i use Steam for 5~ years.

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): I do but I am kinda shy :\ also my english is not perfect...

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I used to host my own Idling server for 3 years, the server was full most of the time and I had many admins/donators, I also had my own custom map(made by friend), right now i am an admin on 3 different categories(Steam, Doctor Who and Medical Help) on the biggest Israeli forum with over 2 million active users.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: as you can see above, I do :) I used SourceMod on my own server and I understand how it works and stuff...

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: When I am playing on the Dodgeball servers I see many stealers/blockers and there are no admins to stop them, I would like to help you take care of them because they make everyone angry - including me.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: I won't be harsh, I will try to "teach" the people to follow the rules and not just slay them all the time and make them leave the server, but of course it depends on the person and the punishments might change from a person to a person.
some examples :eek::

Stealing/Blocking - If a player is stealing deliberately I will slay him and give him a warning in chat, if a player is blocking i will warn them twice in chat and then a slay if they continues, if after 5~ slays they keep doing it I will just kick them, if they rejoin and keep doing it I will ban them for 15-30 minutes.

Orbiting for too long - First a gernral warning in chat saying not to orbit for too long, if he keeps doing it after i warned him, a slay.

Suiciding on purpose to troll teammates - 2 warnings, if he continues a kick, if he rejoin and continues again a ban for 15 minutes.

Hacking - I will first spectate him, see if he really hacking and then ask him in chat questions to see if it's just a bug/lag/really good player, after waiting for a couple of seconds i will ban him.

Mic/Chat spam - I will give atleast 2-4 warnings to each person that mic/chat spams, it depends on the severity of the act
::): but after the warnings he will just get gagged/muted for 15-30 minutes, if he keeps doing it after that, 60 minutes.

AFK - No problem there, just moving them to spectate and let it do the work.

Admin/Player Disrespect - A single warning first, if he continues mute/gag for 60 minutes, if he is making problems like blocking/stealing a Kick.

Thanks for reading ::):::(:::(:

Declined
74628.png

you may apply again when your blocks are no longer valid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread