The ullapol caber (1 Viewer)

People are using the above item to get out of traps like the eureka effect.
For example when you have to pick 1 or 2 doors they can use it to go over it.

I find this really annoying and it would be much appreciate if it was taken under consideration.

Thank You.

If it will be fixed, please don't remove the WHOLE demo character like you did if the engie

I'm putting this as request, i need one competent person, regular and with knowledge of TF2 deathrun servers; to write down all things you can think of and you think it's neccessary to do, such as, removing caber, adding whatnot, removing whatnot, painting cowmanglers, unpainting painted bill's etc... because writing 285 different plugins everytime someone asks something is pain in the ssɐ. This way i can manage one plugin to rule them all. We have timer, bhop needs adjustement, engie is restricted, atomizer restricted, and for that tiny things we have 745 different plugins.

Suggestions are more than welcome and goal is to make server enjoyable and playable.

So, in one thread we can kill everything, not opening 728 different threads for same purpose.
So pack your shit folks, and write everything here, and if i see another thread related to deathrun removing things, imma kick your sorry as way up to the Pluto (former planet, now just a floating rock in space)

Note that my calculation regarding number of plugins is not precise.

Thank You.

36WCf.png

36WED.png

36WGS.png

JR+Lopez+Gonzales+Planet+Pluto+Juan+Ponce+Enrile.JPG

AhUuBRy.gif

k+v+p+W+I+C.jpg

adolescent-panda-eating-bamboo-pandas-are-very.jpg
Beats-By-Dr-Dre-Studio-Black.jpg
bear_pictures_Little_Koala_Bearwallpapers.jpg

Well, here's my to-do list of stuff that probably needs to be fixed in deathrun:

• The caber. It used in so many situations in maps to bug it, such as going above the train in winterhill, in horrors, you can get above the minigame and win. In cocainum, you can get above one of the traps that needs some sort of bhop in it, and just go above it. It needs to be removed or nerfed somehow.
  • Killing others with baseballs/wraps. Seriously, I already stopped counting how many times activators threw baseballs or wrap balls at players in order to kill them.
  • Winterhill needs an update or being removed, this is a map where you can easily win by a bug in it, or bhopping from the box trap to pass 3 traps without the activator really being able to do something.
  • Timer is sometimes gone and many rounds go because of that to a length of 15-20 minutes, needs to be fixed.
  • Some way to control chat spam of certain people that ALWAYS say "GO GO GO" once they die, by either limiting amount of messages (or same messages) in a minute, or just checking if user is always spamming same message a few times in a few seconds.
  • Some fall traps (like the forest in winterhill, where you should die), are bugged if you bhop into them, letting you survive and continue living without losing a single bit of damage as you dont take fall damage.
  • Activators switch teams in setup time in order to not be activators. This should be fixed by setting some sort of a queue system and letting you choose from the start if you even want to be activator.
That's all I got in mind currently, I'll add more if more stuff will pop in my head :) .

Reactions: Marios
Finally reasonable and good answer. Thanks Ron.

Users who are viewing this thread