The truth about cammy's resignation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
All this is said by Cammy through steam so enjoy reading this, going to close the thread immediately so no one can post on this thread.

I resigned for several reasons, the NA JB server being the top of the cake. I'd gotten sick of Madact being paranoid about me, I'd also gotten sick of the conflict between her and Swaggy, which I tried to sort out privately but she made it public. Redspike is an incoherent moron that loves to stick his nose into every topic possible with no knowledge as to what's actually happening. I know that Inu has ulterior motives and I don't care to see what they turn out to be. I know he'll make the place better but there will be a consequence to his return.

I'd also been an admin on Jailbreak for 4 months on my own, I've seen enough of it to know when it's in an unrecoverable state; it needs to be shut down for the time being and changed to another gamemode. Making another JB server for American players will not make it any better as the American playerbase despise rules and actively seek to break them (in my experience).

I've had enough of putting up with the crap that happens daily, there are administrators that are almost useless in my eyes, or aren't strict at all despite being an admin for a long time. There are admin abusers all over the place and it makes me sick being a part of the community at this point.

Oh, and reapply the perm-ban. I put it on for a reason; it means I don't intend to return. Period.

Oh, and Bonus Ducks aka TsjipTsjip is quite possibly the neediest player on the community. He'll go on and on and on about something until you either shut him up, or he gets what he wants. I assume since he found out about my ban first (publicly), he went to my gameme because I wasn't responding to the hundreds of useless calls he was putting in about a kid with no mic >.>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread