Accepted The Source admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Source

Name and/or nickname: The Source or Jonathan.

My age ?:
14 years old.

Who gave me permission:
Madact and Redspike.

Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:1:29180687

Timezone and general online time:
Timezone:CET My online time is from monday to friday about 17:00 till 21:00 on a Saturday from about 13:00 till 18:00 and 21:00 till 22:15 and on a Sunday from 10:00 till 22:00 (My times are not 100% correct).

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Dr and i wish to apply for Dr, I would visit other servers if a report is made.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes i have a microphone.

my previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
No experience But i play in a community on Battlefield 4 where one of my friends is an admin and i try to enforce the rules with him.

Do i have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I know some of the commands but i will probably need some time to get used to it and to learn them.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I play a lot on the server i know the rules i love this community and love being a part of it i know many people in dr and some admins here and i have respect for everyone here.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

Mic spam/Chat spam:
Mute of 30 min after that 60 Min after That an hour (and if he keeps mic spamming/chat spamming i will mute him for a day)

Bhop Skipping traps: First 2 slays then a kick then a ban of 30 min (after the ban still skipping a 1 day ban and after that i will see what i will do with him)

Favouring: (seen admins telling about this) 2 times a slay then a kick (then i will see if he keeps favouring)

Exploiting: 1 time a slay after that 2 kicks and then a ban of 30 min then a ban of 60 min after that a 1 day ban.

Afk/Delaying: 3 slays after that a kick (if theres an afk killer at spawn i will not slay the people in the spawn but only in maps(castle steveh) where there are alot of bhoppers at spawn i will slay them incase off)

Hacking: perma ban with evidence.

Offensive name/spray: asking to change it and then rejoin if not, a kick if he rejoins an still didn't change it another kick after that a ban of 30 min.

NOTE: In my previous app i was denied of my lenny spam so i stopped using the lenny face now.

Reactions: Redspike
Kevin has pushed me to take the first comment! xD Bottoms up!

I feel as though he has improved. Looking at chat logs and sessions and it seems fine. One instant in your chatlog mentions about you questioning why your slay was slayed by Joe. I'm assuming it was so you can understand the situation, but do remember if your friends do break the rules you have to dish out punishments like you would with everyone else. But anyways! Pointless life lesson over! xD
He's a friendly guy. Get along with the fellow deathrun players. I see no reason to decline him unless someone has something to cause concern over. Hopefully you'll cut up to the mark! +1.

• He has made a good applcation
  • He is very active
  • He is very freindly and communicative, I believe that the dr playerbase like him
  • He has improved since his last app.
+1 for the reasons stated above.

I checked your chat logs and sessions, your chat log is clean and you seem to be really active on DR. I've seen you every now and then and you seem like a really nice and friendly player. You seem to encourage the rules often and you really respect them as well, no negative thing from you that I see. +1 from me!

I checked your chat logs and sessions, your chat log is clean and you seem to be really active on DR. I've seen you every now and then and you seem like a really nice and friendly player. You seem to encourage the rules often and you really respect them as well, no negative thing from you that I see. +1 from me!
Thank you very much ^^

accepted, welcome in the team! :pandastunned:
your mentor will be @Madact , if you have any questions please dont be shy and either ask your mentor or any other admin or also me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread