Declined The Source Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Source

Name/Nickname: Jonathan or The Source.

Age?

Who gave me permission to apply?
Lukas did.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:29180687

General online times and your timezone:
During the week around the evening in the weekend in the morning,afternoon and evening, CET is my timezone, and when i'm online in the Morning it will usually be from 10:00-12:00 CET ,Afternoon 12:00-17:00 in the evening it will be usually from 19:00-21:00 CET.
NOTE Saturday less then Sunday because of Art School and swimming and the times are not 100% correct.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a
broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on dr and i wish to apply for dr but i would visit other servers in case of a report.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes i have one but i only talk sometimes(and it's not a quality mic)

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator?
No experience but i know what it's like.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes i know how to use it and use the commands but it will be some time to get used to it.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I'm funny(i think so) but i have a connection with many guys in dr(only in dr) I love talking and playing with this community, i'm quite open to talk with everyone, I'm very active on the server, and i would have a great time working for the community, I will be mature and have respect to other staff members and would listen to them.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I'm a mild admin for the players but i'm not afraid to punish them.

Mic spamming/chat spamming: 30 min mute, after the mute if they continue to spam it will be a 60 min mute after that a ban of 60 min.

Dr bhop skipping A slay when it is only 1 guy but when there are more guys it will be a slay and a kick +warning.

Favouring (i've seen admins saying it's something that is against the rules) a slay maybe a kick but i'm not sure.

ANOTHER NOTE: Chat log may be a bit weird but i'm gonna say if you find it immature i can be really mature when i have to.

Are admins on DR even required now? Seems to be just filling up the admin team with superfluous amounts, same with most servers. Given that there are 5 (registered) admins on DR, and I guess that more go on occasionally too.

Reactions: The Source
Are admins on DR even required now? Seems to be just filling up the admin team with superfluous amounts, same with most servers. Given that there are 5 (registered) admins on DR, and I guess that more go on occasionally too.
Well i mainly did this application for DR admin, It would be weird if i applicated for an other server while i mainly play on DR.

Well i mainly did this application for DR admin, It would be weird if i applicated for an other server while i mainly play on DR.
I think you've missed what Noodl is saying. He's saying that the DR server admin roster (to give it a specific name) is pretty full. There are 5 admins for 2 servers!? Adding another would just be over-flowing an already full cup so to speak. Though the app is decently written I'm not sure if we have room for you on the team as a DR admin.

They do have a point. I'm gonna talk about this with Lukas and Treat and such and see if we need one more. The current situation is a little unorganized, my apologies <3

I only have one problem with you - your constant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) spam.

If you're going to be admin, don't break the rules you will enforce(spam).

I did Control+F on your chatlog, checking every 500 messages and I've come to the deduction that your chatlog is a portable 4chan.

If you perhaps mature a bit more and stop with your ridiculous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) spam, I'd find you more than acceptable.

Edit : I calculated that 862 out of your 5164 messages contain a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). That's 16.70% ~ of your messages or almost 1/5th of everything you ever said on Deathrun. It has increasingly gotten worse last week.

Last edited:
I only have one problem with you - your constant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) spam.

If you're going to be admin, don't break the rules you will enforce.

I did Control+F on your chatlog, checking every 500 messages and I've come to the deduction that your chatlog is a portable 4chan.

If you perhaps mature a bit more and stop with your ridiculous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) spam, I'd find you more than acceptable.
Then i will work on lenny spam i will reduce it dramatically.

Then i will work on lenny spam i will reduce it dramatically.

I've already highlighted this before you even applied for Deathrun, about 3 weeks ago. If this hasn't changed already then I'm worried.

So this is what i ask if you can give me 1 more week or a few days to show that i can be mature.
That's really all i ask.

Sorry to butt in but it's not that hard to just stop pressing a button for a week and make it seem like you've bettered yourself. It really would not show much about you or your improvement at all.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
Ok this one I put alot of reseach into and thought alot about it and this is one of the main factors for my decision.
Your chat is really bad its mostly immature stuff about darude sandstorm etc. I think your a nice guy man but I just dont see it with your chat. I hope we can still be friends even with this decision but Im going to have to give it a -1 man.

• Dislike
Reactions: mermite
I regret to inform you that after reading the feedback, Not enough was given, the feedback that was given highlighted your Lenny Spree, Given the circumstances and only being given a -1 We have to decline you, You seem to have a want to mature up, but no progress has been seen yet.

Take this time to try and improve on this point and maybe next time round we can consider a more serious role for you here.

Broski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread