Declined the [MwB] Blank's application for panda_dodgeball#4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- name:marco nick: [MwB] Blank

- Your Steam32 ID :STEAM_0:1:81344153

- Your general online times and your timezone: I am generally online on weekdays from 13:00 to 22:00 CET. On weekends I play whenever I feel like it, which could be a few hours in the morning and/or afternoon, and usually a few hours in the evening as well.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? : i play all time in panda dodgeball#4 and i want apply for it

- Do you have a microphone? yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: in team fortres 2 servers no

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:yes, I am familiar with the basic, relevant commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:because every time i see player broke rules and i want punish they

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:I will make sure to let people know what they are doing wrong before punishing. When I have to punish someone I will use appropriate commands such as gag and mute for mic and chat spam and insults. I will kick the worse offenders or those who were warned already; and ban the worst cases (hackers, bad racism) or for those who were warned multiple times (e.g. a 30 minute ban when somebody was warned not to rocket steal and was slayed or kicked for it already).

Last edited by a moderator:
Your forum account says that you're 16, your app says 17.

Editing app to show current age based on information in below post (#3)

Last section is copied verbatim from the example. Somebody mark this invalid please.

This is just a copy of the example, you may reapply in 1 month. Make sure you write your own next time. Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread