Invalid The Monkey wuold like to apply on #9 Death-run (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauroctono

- Your name and/or nickname

Francesco Sauro Mazzini, alias The Monkey Bogaloo Sauroctono

- Your age

21, 22 at the end of this month.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

[U:1:138751337]

- Your general online times and your timezone

I'm usually on the pc in the from 9 to 14 or from 14 to 20 (cet) depending on the class i have that day

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I use to play on Deathrun and deathrun 2, and on jailbreak.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

yeah i have a microphone, but i don't use it often.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have experience as Admin and as Moderator in forum, but never in game.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No i don't, but i think that with few tips i can menage to do it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I actually think i can help making the deathrun server more pleasant, often playing dr i encountred people doing anything to ruin the game for all, but never an admin on, i think one more can help improving the experience for all. I'm usually a friendly person, open to suggestion from more experienced members, and I think I can help this community improve.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Well, I'll just make it easy here, not all the rule, when broken, deserve the same severity, usually one or two advice are the best thing, if the player keep going on with his toxic behaviour, then the punishment depend on what he is doing (mic spam, mute; abusing bhop to skip trap, death for the round; insulting, mute;...etc

You don't have the playtime required to apply for the server. You need at least 72 hours (3 days) on the specific server, you currently have 20 hours.
(You can see your playtime here: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1493800)

You may reapply once you meet all the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread