Accepted The final appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSpaceMan

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:508904664&Submit how do I shorten this
Name of your Banned Steam Account: LilSpaceMan
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:508904664
Date and Time of the Ban:
Mute: 2021-06-26 23:21:05 by @Ura
Gag: 2021-10-22 01:52:55 by @Kazzy
Guardban:December of 2020 area don't know by @Semicolon Backslash
Reason about the Ban:
Mute: slur
Gag: racism
Guardban: Teamkill
Admin that Banned you:
Already Answered
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I will put my reason for unban in spoilers and then a final.
So where do I start with this I screwed up I can't lie about it 2 years later and I'm still regretting it, and after that becoming very toxic lying. There is no way out I did a stupid thing and I acted stupidly with my 12-year-old brain. I never listened I became annoying mean and quite frankly stupid and I'm not proud of it I regret it all and there's no living it down.so I am here to apologize I really should not have ever team killed but I did., and now I suffer the consequences.
Ok this is a big one but let's begin it I fucked up big time. I really screwed up and there's nothing I can do about it I really screwed. I hopped onto the Hightower server and said A slur not knowing it was a slur.and then started acting foolish again. after that comes the gag but that's for later. if I offended anyone at the time I'm sorry but I really did not know that it was a slur and I apologize for my mistake.
So now we come to the gag. I will say this now after I was ungagged 2 weeks later I did start becoming toxic and paid the price now I'm not gonna point any fingers at all or bring up anything but I am going to apologize for my actions but it's not like that matters anyway. But I said the N-word and then after I was reported I was bullied by lets called a group of individuals and I acted wrong getting myself banned from the panda discord for acting up because I was enraged by the bullying and even though it was just a couple of sentences I constantly got bullied and everyone just kept sending it to me, and I acted up, but now I feel as if I matured but I don't think admin do. and now back to the appeal I not attacked but said the n word after trggb2 left the server and I can't think of an apology for such a foolish and stupid mistake
one more spoiler left I'm sorry for admins.
so about a week ago the plunging for us jb broke and I was unmuted and ungagged an admin who many know and not gonna tag told me to stay off blu,but at the time I did not care not thinking of actions and did not listen then after getting kicked from the server me and admin talked I told him what happened and we came to an agreement and the next day when he checked in I had behaved and stayed off blu.only one thing tho around 3 am est it first day free day and nobody was on the server except a couple of people and so me being the only guard I went on for only first day free day and then got off. the admin got enraged and was not happy. now after thinking about it I would be to and I understand that if this appeal gets declined because of it I would not be surprised.

and that's the sum up

sincerely LilSpaceMan.

All 3 of these being removed is unreasonable, at most one may be removed, otherwise, we will need to talk about this, this thread will take some discussion.
Information:
Chatlogs (SB Broke, and there is some chat)
I will note you joined guards during the source bans outage, which to say the least wasn't a great idea, since any negative action taken during that outage that was against the rules can be held against you, but I digress, the team will discuss this, and someone will follow up once discussion has concluded.

Hey Ian understandable I’m able to wait my logs while handing a few toxic things in my opinion are not bad but that’s for the admin to decide ofc. And I do understand that at most one or none can be removed thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Dr. Meatloaf
Hi, we have decided to ungag you, a lot of people stuck up for you, please do not make them regret placing trust in you. Congrats. Here is the talk I'm sure you've seen before. Be extremely careful while ungagged, play it safe, as one more, and you risk losing the ability to appeal any of this stuff ever again (or waiting a hell of a long time, like 4 years idk protocol), no warnings are required given to you in game if you act up.
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread