The current Bunny Hop plugin on Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Donator
In my opinion, the current Bunny Hop plugin and Deathrun together is a horrible combination. I mean, one can't really bunny hop properly. The only thing one can do is to crouch and hold down space to be able to bounce for a short distance and time. I suggest to get a different kind of Bunny Hop, instead of the present one.

In my opinion, the current Bunny Hop plugin and Deathrun together is a horrible combination. I mean, one can't really bunny hop properly. The only thing one can do is to crouch and hold down space to be able to bounce for a short distance and time. I suggest to get a different kind of Bunny Hop, instead of the present one.
well, currently its configured that you lose some speed after each bounce to prevent thus ridiculous skipping.
what are your ideas exactly to get a different kind of bhop?

@Danny what kind of changes do you want now on it? bit more details plx

fluttershy_dance_by_heilos-d5ymglw.gif

If you change it to be overpowered again, all dr admins are going to have a nightmare.

If you change it to be overpowered all dr admin are going to have a nightmare.
thats why i asked for a bit more detailed explanation smarty ;)

He's talking about the original Bhopping like in CS:S, and wondered if you could add that instead of crouch-auto-bhop. You could theoretically add a limit on how fast you can move while bhopping. But I'm no programmer (yet) so I can't tell for sure.

But if that IS possible, you might want to limit it to a max of ≤600Hu/s

If there is a possible change to bhop you will need to make a poll on this as this sort of thing is slightly disagreed on the Deathrun Admin side...Just saying. I don't want changes to be made without a poll justifying the majority vote or we'll have some problems.

Since I rarely play Panda's Deathrun unless Jailbreak is too annoying for me (I Play Deathrun on Uber Pirates servers) The bhopping isn't really a problem, the limit is there for a reason, Bhopping isn't normally fair for people to 1. Can't Bhop to catch up and 2. Deaths who arnt fast enough to catch them but other then that there is no reason to get the CS Bhop, but that's not my decision, just a suggestion, it's better off without the Bhop at all

Most Activators couldn't catch up with the bhopping Runners, because all players were stripped to melee. If weapons that shoot bullets were allowed, it would be easier for the Activator to activate the traps without the slight delay as he swings his melee weapon before he actually hits the button.

Yeah but then such weapons as Rocket Jumpers, Sticky Jumpers, Force a Natures, Soda Poppers, Wingers, Explosives and so on would make it impossible for hale.

Yeah but then such weapons as Rocket Jumpers, Sticky Jumpers, Force a Natures, Soda Poppers, Wingers, Explosives and so on would make it impossible for hale.
It is possible to block specific weapons that inflicts self-damage or affects the movement speed. Removing all stats from all weapons would be nice. Blocking weapons with explosives would be helpful as well. But is it really that necessary to put so much effort in that?

Well there is always a sec option. We can make the hale faster without adding firearms. Basicly a small buff like 10% to 20% faster movement speed. Though I was thinking a lot about adding melee retextures. Pans, Festives, Ham, etc wouldn't change anything in gameplay. In fact it could be some sort of addition to make the players look more different from each other.

Or just decrease player movement speed? The ones I see Bhopping mainly is Heavy Sniper, Pyro and Demos and very rarely Ninjaneers, even though every class can Bhop certain classes are better then others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread