Accepted The application(ckodi) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname:Weed Papa Ckodi , the real name Konrad.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49343678

Online Times: I’m online when I have some time, sometimes from 3pm to 8pm and sometimes from 4pm to 10pm every day. I’m in high school, so sometimes I just need to study and I won’t be online.

Online time on Panda DB 01:06d 01:50:02h

TF2 hours played: 491

Do you have an Microphone?:Yes I have, but I’m not using it much. I have skype and Team Speak 3.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I wasn’t an admin on any TF2 servers, but I was 3 times H@ and 1 time a moderator in minecraft servers, So I have some experience. When I get an admin’ I’ll try to help and play on all servers, because it will be my job.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I’m playing only on Panda DB 01 sometimes Panda DB 02 or MVM, but if I get an admin I’ll try to help on all servers(up).

Do you have experience with Source Mod and how it works?:No I don’t have any experience with Source Mod, but I can learn all commands, it won’t be easy, but I will try :).

Why should we choose you?:Why should you chose me? I’m an active player, I know what is job, and i will be the best admin ;) you have ever seen, I’m patient, ambitious, intelligent, creative and responsible, this is why you should choose me :).

What will you do as Admin?: I’ll help all players and other Admins, when someone break the rules, I’ll worn him, if he don’t stop, I’ll kick/mute/ban him. I’m not tolerating racism, insulting other players or something like this, every offense will be punished.

Insulting: 3x warn(kick insulting 1-3/3)=>30 minutes mute=>30 minutes ban=>2 hrs Ban=>6 hrs Ban=>24 hrs Ban=>Ban perm.
Racism: 3x warn(kick insulting 1-3/3)=>30 minutes mute=>30 minutes ban=>2 hrs Ban=>6 hrs Ban=>24 hrs Ban=>Ban perm.
Stealing rockets: 3x slay/kick=>6 hrs Ban=>12 hrs ban=>24 hrs Ban=> 1 week Ban=> Ban perm.
Aggressive attitude: 3x warn(kick insulting 1-3/3)=>30 minutes mute=>30 minutes ban=>2 hrs Ban=>6 hrs Ban=>24 hrs Ban=>Ban perm.
Cheating: 0x warn=> Ban perm.[cya later(or not)alligator] [[[EDIT]]]

Sorry for my mistakes, but I don’t know English well yet.

- Weed Papa :D:

Last edited:
You go to permanent ban to quickly, we only permanent ban on the 6th ban.

Also when someone insults to much, they need to be gagged or/and muted for a couple hours or more depending on how worse the insult is. On worst cases they are banned but not the minor insults.

On racism the same thing, on worst cases a week gag or/and mute and it goes to permanent faster if it continues (but again this depends on how bad it is)

Stealing rockets : i usually slay 2-3 times, then i kick. If it continues after that i ban for 4 hours, only a day long if it is exessive stealing. Or ofc if it isnt the rulebreakers first ban.

Also there is no need to kick someone for insulting, racism or aggressive attitude. Just gag or mute them after you gave them enough warnings.

23 Sep 2014 23:23:09 it means shut up and stop stealing.
19 Sep 2014 18:33:07 shut up jerk

I noticed a few swearing and insults like this (not much of it but still), i dislike it that people are insulting other players. Even if they rulebreak, an admin should stay calm and nice. And since you applied for admin this is expected for you aswell.

Outside of that the layout of the app looks good, your english is fine aswell. You are an active player that respects the rules. Just try to stay calm and nice to people even if they are not, if i notice you do this will be a +1. For now im not gonna give my vote yet.

Thanks for the opinion, yes, sometimes im insulting other ppl, but only ith i get mad, or just for jokes, i remeber these situations "it means shut up and stop stealing" i said that, when someone was stealing, someone slayed him and he had some problems with that, this is why i said that. "shut up jerk" i was joking, but yes, that was insult. Im trying to be calm, but when i see, the ppl who have my words in his ass, im getting mad, im trying to change it.

Reactions: illikal03
"Insulting: 3x warn(kick insulting 1-3/3)=>2 days Ban=>5 days ban=> Ban perm.
Racism: 2x warn(kick racism 1-2/2)=>5 days Ban=>10 days ban=> Ban perm.
Stealing rockets: 3x slay/kick=>1 day Ban=>2 days ban=>5 days ban=>Ban perm.
Aggressive attitude: 3x warn(kick Aggressive attitude 1-3/3)=>1 day Ban=>2 days ban=>Ban perm.
Cheating: 0x warn=> Ban perm.[cya later(or not)alligator]" I'll change it.

"Insulting: 3x warn(kick insulting 1-3/3)=>2 days Ban=>5 days ban=> Ban perm.
Racism: 2x warn(kick racism 1-2/2)=>5 days Ban=>10 days ban=> Ban perm.

You actually can mute/gag him/her. Ill never kick them, who are insulting/racism. Im just gag/mute them. This is only my opinion.

Very nice indeed. Nicely arranged, just how I like it :3. Anyway, he reports a lot of people to me, obviously I don't always have the time, but there is always something going on when he calls for help. I have never seen you insult anyone, probably just a few slips, but we all have those moments. Very likable person, talks to me in steam quite often and seems like a nice and humorous person. Only thing to ask ourselves her is:Do we have to many Dodgeball admins? Noodl and me are currently only on on some occasions, when we get calls, Illikal is still quite active and I'm not sure about Dubcat, though I believe he mostly plays at night. Anyways just a question to think about. Other than that, I can only give this application a +1

I think you can handle being admin, so why not give it a try +1

Since i think im the only active admin on our dodgeball 2 server, do you have any interest to play there more if you would become admin?

Not sure if 500hours of tf2 are actually enough to be able to judge a person in certain aspects (e.g. cheating). Other than that gl.

209 hrs CS:Go, 517 hrs TF2, 280 hrs BFH, 4 yrs MC and so much more FPS games, I can see aimbotters, wall hackers easy. (In TF2 its easier bec you can use spectate mode)
I don't mean to insult you but like I said the hours are quite low so I would have my concerns regarding specific things. I have no doubt that you can see obvious wall hacks and aimbotters but I'm more worried about the more sophisticated ones(and the good players).

accepted :pandastunned:
please contact me in steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread