Accepted Teamban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingClub

so and admin sayd i got unband like 2 weeks ago at the day he said thet i didnt get unband so i wonderd if it takes time but not after two weeks i still am teamband

Team Ban URL:panda Jailbreak Servers
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Mr.cat
Steam ID :76561198370544504
Date and Time of the Ban:two weeks ago
Reason about the Ban:Not talking as warden
Admin that Banned you:Mr.Cheese
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:Cuz i rlly want to play in a jailbreak server and i live in a boarding school so i wont be able to come home to my pc thet much so please can you unban me? and for real this time?

Apparantly the big red X button next to teambans on the staffpage doesn't really do anything. If you can get on jb for a second so I can unteamban you it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Gold
Apparantly the big red X button next to teambans on the staffpage doesn't really do anything. If you can get on jb for a second so I can unteamban you it would be much appreciated.
Oh im sorry for not answering i was sleeping now thet i got Notifications on on this site so i can do what you say to get unband ty and sorry

And you can allways message me on dis when im online

done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread