TF2 Blog Team Fortress 2 Update Released (1 Viewer)

PandaBot

PandaBot
PandaBot
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
  • Fixed an exploit related to not respawning in the spawn room at the beginning of Casual and Competitive matches
  • Fixed Pyros griefing teammates by attacking them with the flamethrower
  • Fixed Medics getting a permanent speed boost after healing a charging Demoman
  • Fixed Medics getting the Demoman's charging speed when using Mediguns other than The Quick-Fix
  • Fixed the Strange Razorback double-counting the number Spies shocked
  • Fixed a bug related to the Sniper's zoom and taunting
  • Fixed players being able to pick-up the PASS Time jack while they are stunned
  • Increased the matchmaking system's preference for matching large pre-made parties against each other in Casual Mode. This should result in more balanced matches, but may cause a slight increase in queue times for larger parties.

Continue reading...

Fixed a bug related to the Sniper's zoom and taunting
So, my FoV wont be fucked up when I taunt after I headshot people? Finally they fixed that shit, was kinda getting annoying at times.

• Fixed Pyros griefing teammates by attacking them with the flamethrower
  • Fixed Medics getting a permanent speed boost after healing a charging Demoman
  • Fixed Medics getting the Demoman's charging speed when using Mediguns other than The Quick-Fix
  • Fixed the Strange Razorback double-counting the number Spies shocked
  • Fixed players being able to pick-up the PASS Time jack while they are stunned

Once again Valve fixes funny "features" instead of real bugs.

:^)

Once again Valve fixes funny "features" instead of real bugs.

:^)
Bugs are just features in the game which the developers did not intend to implement, or was a result they did not expect.

Glitches/Exploits are just things bending the game rules :p

Reactions: mosteraz

Users who are viewing this thread