Team Fortress 2 Update 29.10.2013 (1 Viewer)

Ron' said:
Sssssh, let me play with my script that makes the crossbow pretty rapid fire ^_^
ron its "Shhhh, Sascha is asleep!" shakeonit

Kevin' said:
Ron' said:
Sssssh, let me play with my script that makes the crossbow pretty rapid fire ^_^
ron its "Shhhh, Sascha is asleep!" shakeonit
Heavy and Spion approve shakeonit shakeonit shakeonit

So,after recieving 18 HALLOWEEN CRATES in one go,i decided to let my inner item whore come out and unbox them all. result:

PY-40 Incinibot X2 (robot pyro head)
Grub Grenade x2 (replace Soldier's grenades with maggots)*
Candleer (replaces grenades with candles(class restriction unknown))
Polly Putrid (undead Bird-man of aberdeen)
Sir Shootsalot (sniper owl head)
Face Plante (bloody hockey mask,for scout i think)
Parasight (octopus-like thing that covers demo's eyepatch and replaces it with a wobbly eye)
Freedom Feathers (soldier eagle head) MUH FREEDOMS
Lieutenant Bites the dust (undead Lieutenant bites)
Sackloth spook (little floating doll, allclass misc)
Shaman's skull (medic hat)
Quoth (crow that follows you and has a flying animation)
Cryptic Keepsake (skulls necklace
Viscious Visage (pyro head replacement)
Corpsemopolitan (Pyro's head is open at the top,a straw and a little umbrella are sticking out of it)
Grisly Gumbo (pyro backpack replacement,cauldron with skulls and limbs sticking out of it)

2 PALLETS OF CRATES OMFG justcuz justcuz justcuz

Mind you that all of these are haunted versions and only wearable on halloween.

Items in red are the ones i don't want. shoot me a trade request and if you ask nicely,i'll give one to you for free.
I also have a "the carl" and a '"scarecrow" for free if you want them.

I also have quite a lot of "Eternalween" spells which make it possible to enable halloween mode on a server. don't know what to do with those yet.

Almost forgot,my profile is Here

I also have quite a lot of "Eternalween" spells which make it possible to enable halloween mode on a server. don't know what to do with those yet.
I guess that enables your Halloween Restricted items. Maybe only one item to be used with.

Didixo said:
Kitty Cat' post='3538 said:
I guess that enables your Halloween Restricted items. Maybe only one item to be used with.
"This server-wide enchantment can be used to enable Halloween/Full Moon items on a server for a short time.

Casting this enchantment requires consent from the other players on the server."

So yeah, once someone pops this, when everyone agrees,Halloween mode will be enabled for a short time for everyone.

What the fuck, that is pretty bad. I thought you could use it on 1 item to make it enabled throughout the year. Maybe like for even 1 month until after the next full moon, that would have been fine...

EDIT: also define "short time"?

No idea,haven't used it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread