Accepted Swaggy's Re-apply jailbreak app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
Swaggy♫

- Your age
19, in a month it's 20 but that isn't so important.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No one gave me premission. I'm old enough to apply and the server does need some more admins.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:25600239

- Your general online times and your timezone
UTC/GMT + 1h
I'm generally online all the time, Monday and Wednesday are a bit different cause of me having college these days.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play on most of the servers but I usually play on jailbreak and jailbreak is also the server I'm applying for.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do have a mic most people that know me are aware of this.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have been admin in a DarkRp server and previously a Trial-admin here on Panda-Community.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I do have experience with administrating with SourceMod. With me being trial previously.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
The only reason why I would say to pick me because I have experience with being an admin I'm also fully aware of all the rules that the server/community (I checked them quite a few time in-case of there being a new rule) has and I'm able to enforce them.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Mic-spamming/Text spamming/Speaking Foreign languages/Insulting
I will simply punish the above by firstly giving the player in question a warning, if the person ignores the warning a gag/mute will be placed in order, starting from 10 minutes and increasing the time in-case that the person keeps repeating and won't learn.

Not having a mic on the Blu team
Once a player with no mic joins Blu, I will first ask him if he has a mic, if he doesn't answer in a minute the person in question will be permanently guard-banned.

Failing as warden
If a person faills as warden I will firstly warn the person twice together with a slay, if it keeps going on I will apply the guard-ban punishments that can be found below at the freekilling punishments (I will not add any bans with it)

Hacking
If I'm certain is using hacks, I will make a demo of the person hacking and after having enough evidence I will permanently ban the person in question. In case the person would apply for his ban there is evidence against the rule breaker. (When I'm a trial it's the same only I will give the demo to my mentor and he will further deal with it)

Freekilling
In the case of freekilling it depends, if the person in question kills one person on accident I will give a warning and respawn the person who has been freekilled.

Freekilling 1 person = (accident)
This as I said will be a warning and the person gets respawned, this is mostly in the case if the person notes that it was an accident an asks for the victim to be respawned.

Freekilling 1 person = (on purpose)
In this case I will slay the person in question.

Freekilling 1 person <
In this case I will slay the person in question and will apply a guard-ban, the guard-ban will increased if they don't learn and a ban will get added to it if it keeps happening.

1st time: 1h guard-ban
2nd time: 6h guard-ban + kick
3rd time: 10h guard-ban + 2h ban
4th time: 1day guard-ban + 6h ban
5th time perm guard-ban + 10h ban (In my opinion if after the 4th time you haven't learned, you should deserve to be on Blu anymore)

If any punishments are missing, are to mild or a bit to severe then if possible let me know, I will change my punishments accordingly.

Hello there,
First of all you have an well written application and i can read the most parts clearly also i know you from ingame in jailbreak and you are a friendly and poliet Person also you have a good amount of playtime and you have a good working mic. All in all your an good pick for an admin. You have my SUPPORT

Hello there Swaggster I just want to say that your an amazing person, you like to have fun on the server and you know the rules pretty well. I really think you will be an amazing admin, you have my SUPPORT!

Reactions: Maxim
I've played with Swaggy for quite some time now. I personally think he is a very good, kind and helpfull player that is fully aware of the rules. I also think he would do a good job as an admin and the appliction itself is very good, therefore I support this application.

-Persi

Reactions: Speedy
Well, the application is verry well written, enough playtime and time to spend on jailbreak that do need admins. Even though we had a few disagreement you have my support

• Optimistic
Reactions: Flynt
So, Swaggy...

He knows the rules quite well, is an experienced player and has had admin experience both inside (briefly) and outside of this community.

He is a generally friendly player that has a backbone when it comes to rule breakers; he actively seeks to report them to either me directly, or through the call system where necessary.

At first, you were a bit wary, and I had to stop you from sitting on the server 24/7 during your first trial, having to drag you to other games to stop you getting stressed. Hopefully you've learned to not do that from your past experience.

I believe you are ready to go through a trial phase again, so I'll give a +1 on the application. You were dedicated the last time, and hopefully this time too.

• Agree
Reactions: Aokigahara
So I was worried at first about this as I wasn't sure how I felt about it. In a way I wanted to give a vote but I thought I needed to see you more. After the 1st half of one day seeing you your attitude was...displeasing. After a while though you ended up doing pretty well and you cheered up a lot more. Over yesterday I feel you improved a lot more with your attitude.

Though it was something silly to bother over, usually bad mood admins will make bad judgement calls. So I wanted to make sure that after a while of playing you wouldn't go into full rage mode! You did well though.

Story time!
When you left last time I think it was due to stress of it all? When you came in it was pretty bad as I remember Wolf was on holiday or something so it was difficult to help you out. You pretty much tackled it and it was fine. I remember mentioning some mistakes you made with SB, which is fine as you was brand new. After that I remember you making your resigning thread.

Hopefully this will not happen again. I think you are well aware of the duties that you will take on this time and be able to handle them under pressure. Besides, you got Cammy with you as a friend ;o BlackBread is also active and also we have some good applicants that could be accepted.

Overall with everything said here I'll just place the +1 here. You're willing to strap back in this time knowing the toughness of the place and hopefully it doesn't get to you so that you'll make a fine admin.

The thing about me resigning was about that I was under a bit of pressure (mostly of me spending almost the entire time on the server) and there was also some sort drama going on in the back (which atm is as good as done,hopefully), so resigning when I'm trail won't happen at all.

accepted, welcome back in the team. (bypassing the under review due to previous application/trial adminship)
your mentor during the trial phase will be @Cammy, should you have any questions you know who to contact i suppose :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread