Declined sunnbears admin application pt. 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnbearr

Username
sunnbearr

Steam 32 ID
STEAM_0:1:123931040

Current Playtime
6d 06:37:37h

Link to Sourcebans record

Server you are applying for
Panda 2fort US

General online times & time zone
~5pm-10pm eastern

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
N/A

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
As an avid member of the server, I feel like I'd make a good admin. I wouldn't be too sensitive and I'd only permaban someone if there's a serious offence. When I'm on the server there isn't a lot of rule breaking besides the occasional mic spammer with a sound board, which I honestly don't think is that bad but can get annoying at times. I adhere to a "three strikes you're out" rule. Some of my rules include things like micspam equals a ten-minute mute for the first offense, a twenty-five-minute mute for the second offense, and an hour for the third offense. Racism, homophobia, and hate speech will result in a 5 hour mute for the first offense, a ten hour mute for the second offense, and a ban for the third offense.

While I haven't seen you much recently, you have been a very active server member for a while now. Your chatlog seems mostly clean. You seem to be known by regulars and converse with others well. If I recall correctly I believe your presence on the mic was somewhat quiet, but that can be worked around.

As for the comm stacking I would highly recommend a different approach as the shorter duration mutes for things like micspam are atypical for regular comm stacking. Here is an example of how I usually stack:

First - 12 hours (720 minutes)
Second - 1 Day (1440 minutes)
Third - 3 Days (4320 minutes)
Fourth - 1 Week (10080 minutes)
Fifth - 1 Month (43200 minutes)
Sixth - Permanent (0 minutes)

All and all I'm glad to give you a +1

Reactions: sunnbearr and Ian
With Fuytaro being the only assigned US 2fort admin that's all the required feedback so time to put this under review.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

Reactions: sunnbearr
due to a change in feedback i'm going to decline this.
you may apply again in a month; 28.10.2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread