Declined Sugeszan's Moderator Application For SG 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugeszan

Username:
Sugeszan

Steam32 id:
STEAM_0:0:212188446

Current play Time:
HLstatsX

3d 20:14:09h

Link to my sourcebans record:
Source bans(0)
Comm bans(0)

Server im Applying for:
SG 2Fort: 209.58.178.102:27035

Online time and Time zones:
11AM-3AM +5:30 GMT

Yes i do have a functional Microphone

Previous experience as as Admin or Moderator:
I've been moderating Blackwonder Servers for around 2 years and i still do

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
-Very active in game
-I Respond to Admin calls As fast as i can
-I have previous experience in moderating
-I warn verbally before doing anything so they have a chance (Cheating/Hacking doesn't count)
-I actually will be moderating both Blackwonder and Panda SG 2fort since i play on both quite frequently
-Keeping the server Fun and Enjoyable for everyone is my main priority and I won't be strict unless if i have to

Punishments:

Toxicity/Offensive Behaviour:
verbal warn->1 hour mute->5 hours mute->1 day mute->3 days mute->1 week mute->1 month mute->3 month mute->Permanent mute (Mute Or Gag Depends on Voice chat or Text chat).

Griefing:
Politely ask them to Stop->Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick->Ban for 1 day->Ban for 3 days->Ban for week->Ban for Month

Spawn camping:
Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick

Hacking/Cheating:

Permanent Ban With a Recorded demo.

Exploiting:
Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick->Ban for 1 day->Ban for 3 days->Ban for week->Ban for Month

Mic/Text Spam:

Verbal Warn->Mute or gag for a hour->Mute or gag for 1 day->Mute or gag for 3 days->Mute or gag for a week->Mute or gag for a Month.

Hey Sugeszan, sorry it's taken me so long to comment on this.

Your application looks decent, but with this it doesn't seem like you're that interested to undertake the role of being an admin, at least not for Panda's. Most of the points you bring up of why you'd make a good candidate seems more like a rule of thumb of how you would do things as admin, instead of what makes you a suitable one. You could definitely explain yourself better than with a short list of bullet points.

I would also like to mention how you don't seem to call for admin, at all, ever. And never posted a report for another player here on the forums. It's not a necessity, but I would think it's a given to at least show initiative in some way for candidates who has concerns about our community.

Although I would love to have someone to work alongside me to fill in the increasingly longer times I'm not able to moderate, I just can't vouch for you.

Reactions: Zee and vinny
So with the feedback above and looking into the applicant I believe it's best just to decline this application.
I would advise you do the advice above along with cutting out the lenny faces from your chatlog.

If you plan to apply again, you can do so past this date: 22nd of September 2022.

Reactions: Plastoaide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread