Accepted Stomper's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original

-Name/Nickname: Stomper's

I'm 14 years old, but Ka gave me permission to apply.

-Online times and timezone: Usually from 14-22 and 15-22 CET I get online, I normally have no tasks to do, as of right now. Available all day long at weekends.

-Which if our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: I only spend my time on the FF2 server. So I'll pretty much be there most of my day.

-Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone, but I'm not using it at all. The reason behind it, is that I'm kinda shy to talking to people I don't know, so writing is my only option.

-Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I am not 100% sure aware of them, but I do know the importent ones. I have been an admin before though, that's where I know it from.

-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: Here's a list of how i would act in certain situations.

-AFK people: If I happen to spot an AFK player, I would wait a few rounds. If they haven't moved, they will get kicked.

-Campers: Will be warned before I would slap them. If they keep on camping I will slay them.

-Hackers: I will ban hackers on the spot without any warnings. I would ofcourse, record it before banning.

-Mic/Chat spam: Mic and chat spammers will be warned before they get gagged or muted. If they continue, they get gagged and or muted.

-Rasism: Racist people should keep thier thoughts to themselfs, as there is no reason to scream it out to other players. It's when people start to be racist, homophobic and insulting religions. If I see someone insult a person with one of the named reasons I would immediately ban them for a couple of hours.

-Teaming: Teaming players will be warned, and if they don't listen I will slay them.

Well that's about all i got. Thanks for reading! :)

I can confirm this.

Stomper is a great guy. He's friendly, I have never seen him break any rule and he respects other players as much as everyone else. His chatlog may seem a bit childish, but I have talked to him and he's going to improve it a lot. I give this app a big +1 because we just lost 3 of our most dedicated admins on FF2, and with one not sure if he's leaving or not, I think it's time to hire more people.

Lol I actually didn't know he would do it one day...
He is a really nice guy to play/talk/have fun with!
I've never seen him break any rules and I always see him in Freak Fortress 2.
The app looks great to me and I would give him a +1 ;)

Nice guy, active and have never seen him break the rules.

+1
from me

Reactions: Sluw
Thanks guys, you're all awesome! Good to know some people who knows me well. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Sluw
+1 from me too, he is really nice and active and ff2 could use some new admins at the moment.

+1. Enjoyed playing with our lord and savior Stomper's the direct hittician. he has a good sense of whats right or wrong and ans it goes for the app, the punishments are fine except the teaming thing. I would go with a warning then a 1 hour ban. If the mighty stomperino approves and I bring my ass on ff2 more often I'd happily mentor him. or atleast help him out with questions/problems.

accepted, welcome in da panda team :pandastunned:
your mentor will be @Ka Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , if you have any questions feel free to ask your mentor or any other admin :)

Reactions: Kah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread