Declined Staff Application - Jon (1 Viewer)

Should Jon Be Staff / Owner

• Fuck Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Fuck No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon

- Your name and/or nickname - Jon

- Your age - 18

- Who gave you permission to apply? - I gave me fucken permission

- Your Steam32 ID SteamId: 123456789

- Your general online times and your timezone - Im in every time zone

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? - I play Saxton hale kid.

- Do you have a microphone? Obviously I have a fucken microphone. Why so many questions?

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator - Yea I was the administrator of your failed abortion case.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Not really but who gives a fuck?

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Cuz I'm dope af yo.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Honestly if someone kills me in sexton hale I'm banning there ass. If I'm admin your server would probably be one of the most hated in tf2 history. But who cares yo hire me.

At least it's better than my application.

This entire application is a joke. Here, since you're obviously incapable of behaving like a mature adult, which, seeing as how you claim to be 18 years of age, you should be, let me provide every ounce of evidence that I can find that you shouldn't become an Admin for our community.

~You obviously have no sense of maturity, based on the ridiculous answers you wrote in on the questions we require answers for on our applications. Who in their right mind would spout off f-bombs and mention abortion cases in an application? I certainly wouldn't, and I sure as hell hope you wouldn't if you were applying for a real job.

Honestly if someone kills me in sexton hale I'm banning there ass.

~This right here shows that you would abuse your powers as an Admin, which, a you should know, is against the rules in general for games everywhere, not just TF2.

But who cares yo hire me.

~Is your ego truly boosted this high? I certainly wouldn't go up to a member of a company, this particular application in hand, shove it in their faces, and say "yo hire me." I'm honestly cringing just typing that out. Even if we are just a game-based community, you should have more respect for both yourself as a person, and the people whom this application is being read by. We aren't imbeciles.

I gave me fucken permission

~Boy, that makes me want to 'hire' you for sure. Going around giving yourself permission, especially with that horrendous attitude. Truly A+ Admin material right there, everyone.

Your Steam32 ID SteamId: 123456789

~Thanks for being sarcastic. Next time, have some pride in the answers that you put down on an application, whether it's for a game-based community or not. This is not your Steam ID.

Overall, I hope you do some real changing of character before ever showing your application on our servers ever again. Throwing around f-bombs and slang isn't going to get you Admin-ship here, or a job in the real field. Just because you might sound cool to your friends doing that idiocy doesn't mean you sound cool here. We're looking for maturity, not some eighteen year old boy who obviously has no sense of what the term "maturity" means.

Closed, denied, and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread