Declined Squirrelº•º's Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrelº•º

Name/Nickname: Squirrelº•º (Jake or Jakob)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59192975
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, but I don't use it a lot, I'm not a fan of speaking.
Online times and Timezone: I'm on weekdays from 4pm to 8pm (GMT) On weekends I'm normally on 4pm to 8pm, although I can sometimes stay on till 9pm
Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Unfortunately, I haven't really been an admin or mod before, but I am loyal to my servers, I follow rules and I help the admins catch rule breakers when I can, and I even tell rule breakers to stop what they've done wrong myself.
Do you have experience with administrating with Sourcemod: Unfortunately, no, sorry if that is a really important factor.
Why should we choose you?: Even though I've been on this server for about a few months, I know what the rules are, and I follow them at all costs. I'm on this server pretty much everyday, if I'm not on I'm probably Ill. I really like the Dodgeball servers, I don't play on the Saxton servers much though. I will always report a problem to an admin when I witness one, but sometimes the admins are really busy with other tasks, and I'd love to help the Panda team out.
What will you do as admin?: As an admin, I will make sure to tell the Rule Breaker what he/she has done wrong before punishing them. If I need to I will use the commands such as Slay or Mute (For Mic spam obviously) and I will kick a Rule Breaker if they refuse to follow a rule and/or keep Breaking one. I will ban a player if they continue to rejoin after being kicked while continuing to break the rule they were not suppose to break, I will also ban players for Racism, Hacking, and other offensive comments such as Sexism. For example: I will ban them for a good 30 minutes or so, even more if they continue after the ban period has ended.

Thanks for reading, you guys are the best.

~Squirrel

Reactions: Supreme
Well, from personal experience, I've witnessed you being quite rude to a few people on servers, including an altercation with me personally. So in that regard, I'd give a -1.

Online times and Timezone: I'm on weekdays from 4pm to 8pm (GMT) On weekends I'm normally on 4pm to 8pm, although I can sometimes stay on till 9pm
Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Unfortunately, I haven't really been an admin or mod before, but I am loyal to my servers, I follow rules and I help the admins catch rule breakers when I can, and I even tell rule breakers to stop what they've done wrong myself.
Do you have experience with administrating with Sourcemod: Unfortunately, no, sorry if that is a really important factor.
Why should we choose you?: Even though I've been on this server for about a few months, I know what the rules are, and I follow them at all costs. I'm on this server pretty much everyday, if I'm not on I'm probably Ill. I really like the Dodgeball servers, I don't play on the Saxton servers much though. I will always report a problem to an admin when I witness one, but sometimes the admins are really busy with other tasks, and I'd love to help the Panda team out.
What will you do as admin?: As an admin, I will make sure to tell the Rule Breaker what he/she has done wrong before punishing them. If I need to I will use the commands such as Slay or Mute (For Mic spam obviously) and I will kick a Rule Breaker if they refuse to follow a rule and/or keep Breaking one. I will ban a player if they continue to rejoin after being kicked while continuing to break the rule they were not suppose to break, I will also ban players for Racism, Hacking, and other offensive comments such as Sexism. For example: I will ban them for a good 30 minutes or so, even more if they continue after the ban period has ended.

~Squirrel
for which server are you applying?

Well, from personal experience, I've witnessed you being quite rude to a few people on servers, including an altercation with me personally. So in that regard, I'd give a -1.
I have? well in that case I apologise for everything I've done to you and others, and It won't happen again.

Well I have only played a few times with him and he seems like decent guy, I didn't see him being rude or something so don't know if that was a one time thing. He also respects the rules when I was playing, so i would think to give him a chance to atleast prove that he can be serious about this.

• Useful
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Well I have only played a few times with him and he seems like decent guy, I didn't see him being rude or something so don't know if that was a one time thing. He also respects the rules when I was playing, so i would think to give him a chance to atleast prove that he can be serious about this.
Thank you!

~Squirrel
By the way, I'm applying for Dodge ball #04

Haven't seen you being rude to people yet, but I don't want to exclude that you sometimes were. Nonetheless , I believe you'd be suitable for the dodgeball team. Have my +1

me too never seen you being rude or stealing or blocking i think you would be a nice admin and db2 needs more admins and you are active
i guess it's +1 from me ;)

I'm going over DB apps: this has too few votes to accept, moreover you've only connected twice the past two weeks. Why the inactivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread