Accepted Spray unban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuseruu

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Akuseruu
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:159148325
Date and Time of the Ban: if remember correctly it was 2023.04.21 around 5pm i didn't memorize it.
Reason about the Ban: For spraying something nsfw
Admin that Banned you: I don't know it didn't say who was it.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I know im dumb and i should have guessed this much but i didn't know i can get banned for this since it wasn't a full nsfw spray more of like an ecchi spray with 0 nudity. I promise i won't use any more inappropriate sprays and i will be more respectful next time.

Please post your new spray here.

Well i like to change up my sprays very often but I'll just send the link here to a couple of meme sprays i'll be using and i'll try my best to avoid nsfw sprays.

And there is also this which is a little bit inappropriate i mean it's just a femscout in bikini but it's a bait spray

The first three are definitely fine. I cannot look at the last one as I don't have a gamebanana account.
Please keep the rules in mind when deciding on your sprays.
c) Inappropriate personal content
Publicly visible content within sprays or avatars that is deemed sexual, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate, is forbidden.
If you're unsure if a spray is fine you can ask an admin about it or just avoid it.

I have removed your sprayban.

Reactions: Akuseruu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread