Some Riddles (1 Viewer)

KomodoHunters14

So i decided to put some randomness from my brain into this forums and went to find some riddles for people to answer. No Cheating, ill message the people if they are correct.

Q1. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What am I?

After each riddle is answered correctly ill put the next riddle in.

Q1. A watermelon.

Q2. The man was carrying a parachute which did not open.

Q3. The man wasn't tall enough to reach the button for the 20th floor. He could only reach the 15th story button on the elevator. When it rained, he brought his umbrella, and used it to press the 20th story button on the elevator.

Q4. A coconut.

Q5. Snow.

Q6. Third Room. Lions are dead because they haven't eaten in 3 years.

Q1. A watermelon.

Q2. The man was carrying a parachute which did not open.

Q3. The man wasn't tall enough to reach the button for the 20th floor. He could only reach the 15th story button on the elevator. When it rained, he brought his umbrella, and used it to press the 20th story button on the elevator.

Q4. A coconut.

Q5. Snow.

Q6. Third Room. Lions are dead because they haven't eaten in 3 years.
Damn, Well off to find more riddles

Two fathers and their two sons go fishing together. They each catch one fish to take home with them. They do not lose any fish, and yet when they arrive at home they only have three fish. How can this be?

Q1. It was a grandfather, father and son. Two fathers and two sons.

Users who are viewing this thread