Accepted socke Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sock

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:43214548&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: socke
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:43214548
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-03-02 20:00:48

Reason about the Ban: "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account"
^I don't understand this reason, what's "duplicate account" meant to mean? I used to be quite a regular on the eu mge server years back, since it's the only consistently active one. After some months of not being able to join, it's been annoying me enough to try and find the reason and this doesn't make any sense to me.

Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don't think I've done anything that has harmed the players or the server. I feel pretty innocent and I'd like to use that EU mge server again.

Someone in the shoutbox told me this happened because my account had the same IP as another account that had been banned.
This must've been a mistake, I don't have any banned accounts other than this one I am appealing for here.

It's a case of a recycled IP. It's a false positive so don't worry. I've removed the ban, you should be able to play now and if there's any problem feel free to message me. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread