Declined shux's Admin aplication. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shux

- Your name and/or nickname: Mike/shux

- Your age: 16

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:65179710

- Your general online times: Normal time on is normaly from 3 - 5 then from 7 7 - 11 | Current Offset:UTC/GMT +2 hours Netherlands

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?:
193.192.59.191:27175 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes: Logitech G430 headset.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.: Some small servers from some friends but overall no big ones. But enough to know basic commands.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes i certainly do.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Overall fun guy but when it comes down to authority then i'm a strict guy and come down to the point.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. I woul do my job slightly strict but with some freedom atatched.

AFK: Move to spectator, after 2 rounds. Kick after map change.
Foreign language: 2 warnings. If continued, 3 hour gag/mute.
Admin impersonating: 1 warning. If continued 4 hour ban.
Admin disrespecting: 2 warnings. If continued, 3 hour ban.
Chat/mic spam: 2 warnings. If continued, 3 hour gag/mute.
Insulting/sexist/racist comments: 1 warning. If continued, gag/mute. Lenght depends on how serious it is.

Correct me if the lenght are too short or too long.

Kind Regards Mike/shux.

Sorry but you do not have the required playtime to apply for Jailbreak and you were recently banned. Because you were banned you can reapply after 29-05-16, do take in mind that you should also have the required playtime if you choose to reapply.

Reactions: Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread