Declined Shembadui Unmute Appeal : (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shembadui

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=shembadui&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Shembadui B> QS/BP

Steam ID 32 : 76561198349373309

Date and Time of the Ban: 07/01/2022 21:28

Reason about the Ban : mic spam

Admin that Banned you: @Ʀicky :3

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban : I got muted 1 month ago, for ever. I appealed and it got shortened to 3 months. ima be honest.. I deeply apologize for breaking the rules, I'm a huge fan of the community, I'm a donator as well - which proves that I wasn't trolling that time and just hopping on the server to mess around.. I was too drunk that time, and I deeply apologize for breaking the rules.. Ima be honest I dont remember that I broke the rules, but after seeing the video.. I understood that I was wrong and I should behave better even if I'm drunk. please if there's any chance to get unmuted, im asking for a last chance, I'm 20 years old, and mature enough to respect the rules and stand up to them, without breaking any rules. please I'm asking to consider my appeal and give me a last chance, just 1.....
I've learned my leason - been muted for a month already, and its very hard for me as a person thats always talking IG.
please...

Sorry for the late responce.
This appeal is invalid since you appealed before your 3 months cooldown ended, you can appeal after 04-08-2022.
Declined

Declined appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread