SFM Pandas? (1 Viewer)

mignone_roy20

Anyone here good with SFM? We could create a group or a thread where people post their tricks and advice, or even one where people could send requests.

I'm willing to do free requests since that's what I always do ^-^

Reactions: Kah
Modding Nation made good sfm's but he's long gone

Yes, the poster was made by me. I have about 820 hours in SFM, so you could say I'm fairly experienced at it. Not with animating though, just posters.
gib cutie pairo for my macbook pls

Can I give you a simple trick? When rendering your poster, right-click on your viewport and go to (something like; I don't have SFM opened) Render Settings>Depth of Field>[A high number], and so the black grainy stuff of the models will disappear and the model itself will look smoother :D
However the poster will take more time to render, and your computer, if not that good, might not like it :T

I ran out of imagination juice, so I could only do a simple one. Sry @Kevin bby.

xQTCOZO.jpg

Reactions: Kevin
Can I give you a simple trick? When rendering your poster, right-click on your viewport and go to (something like; I don't have SFM opened) Render Settings>Depth of Field>[A high number], and so the black grainy stuff of the models will disappear and the model itself will look smoother :D
However the poster will take more time to render, and your computer, if not that good, might not like it :T
i'll give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread