Server sending trojans? (1 Viewer)

Doctor Mendoza

Hi, I'm new to the Panda Community. I just want to quickly mention that your The Hidden server attempted to send trojans to me, three times. I think it was server number 20, but I don't remember. Please look into this, I would like to enjoy your servers.

Hi, I'm new to the Panda Community. I just want to quickly mention that your The Hidden server attempted to send trojans to me, three times. I think it was server number 20, but I don't remember. Please look into this, I would like to enjoy your servers.
you should better check your computer for any kind of viruses.

Please tell us what made you think that. If it was your anti virus, tell us what you use and what it exactly gives, no way we would infect players.

I know what he's talking about, class warefare also trys to send some type of error message in the help section (The panda community webbrowser in the begining)

I know what he's talking about, class warefare also trys to send some type of error message in the help section (The panda community webbrowser in the begining)
Client issue, check your pc for viruses and so on.

Client issue, check your pc for viruses and so on.

Checked about it. What Joe experienced is a known adware replacing some of the browser's stuff to that error.

Users who are viewing this thread