Not open for further replies.

serdar

What's your username? Y̷ıla̷n̷S̷e̷rd̷arTss

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:195982924

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Deleted Admin - Heratade

Why were you punished? fl, spam

Why should we revoke your punishment? I made a mistake years ago and I regret it, Because of puberty exactly 5 years ago.

Hi serdar thank you for filling out the form!

Do you have any other steam accounts? Does anybody in your house have a steam account, such as a brother or any relative? This also includes any friends who come over to your house to play TF2.

Reactions: serdar
Can you please provide all steam profile links / IDs and state what relation they are to you (If they are yours, if they are someone in your house, etc)

I lost most of my side accounts and many of my friends' Steam accounts are hard to find

Many of them are my old school friends and I don't keep in touch with them.

Every time I get banned I create a new account and play with it.

It does appear you do share a connection with each other. Searching up and finding your backpack record confirms it to some degree.
The reason I bring it up is to make sure you are not avoiding your punishment. If PeZz A VenG starts breaking communication rules we'll have to confirm you are separate people and the same if you break rules, receive a communication block and then PeZz A VenG starts joining.

But that's getting ahead of ourselves. I'm willing to give you a chance.
Please read to our section 2 of communication rules:
You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block without warning if found breaking communication rules again.

So you must speak and type English only. Also do not spam your messages, noises etc.
For now I'll just lift the gag. For your mute, I'll give you a month cooldown from this appeal. If you've been joining and have not been breaking communication rules in your chatlog, you can appeal for your mute and we'll lift it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread