Panda Community Selfie Thread (2 Viewers)

733152D1-DEA6-473D-B709-45E0DD408CEF.jpeg

“Middle staircase go now”
“I’m about to get racist”
“You fucking monkey”
“*more monkey noises*”
“*kisses on mic and not muted yet*”
“I am the gorilla”
“Why is my yaw-speed set so high?”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO”
Anyways enjoy another selfie of a man who apparently says these quotes too often.

• Surprised
  • In Love
Reactions: Ura, Mark! and Gold
View attachment 17407
“Middle staircase go now”
“I’m about to get racist”
“You fucking monkey”
“*more monkey noises*”
“*kisses on mic and not muted yet*”
“I am the gorilla”
“Why is my yaw-speed set so high?”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO”
Anyways enjoy another selfie of a man who apparently says these quotes too often.
Why are you so handsome?

• Agree
Reactions: Mark! and Gold
image.jpg

So as none of you know I am leaving TF2 and probably Panda for the rest of my days on God’s green Earth. As I have been told I am the hottest person on Panda community I thought “what better way to say goodbye to many people is to once again show a picture of myself on the internet?” So I did that exact thing. I may as well credit those who kept me going the past 5 almost 6 years I’ve been here even if I haven’t been on the forums very long.

@Gold- I never told you this but I like Gorilaz as well and I never found someone who likes it as much as I do.
@Semicolon Backslash- The father figure I never asked for but always wanted
@TRGGB2- You remind me of that one kid in a class that always tattled on kids for the smallest of things but you were still cool to be around.
@Bambi-Funny man who does a game with 9 colored squares.
@DasBoSchitt- Funniest American to ever exist.
@Joseph Papa Stalin- You are now the one true Stalin even though I don’t think you play TF2 anymore either. Also POV lambo
@vinny- The admin that was never admin and also knew rules better than everyone else without being a piece of garbage person.
@DasBag- Funniest European to ever exist.
@Random Coffee Table- Are you ever going to not be in an appeal “drama?”
@cheese- Don’t get muted while I’m gone pls.
@Ura- Keep Hightower fun to play and Jailbreak…ok that isn’t fixable stay on Hightower.
@Brendon- Keep Trade fun to play and Jailbreak…ok that isn’t fixable stay on Trade.
@dapperdimentio- you are Mexican confirmed?
@Duck Dodgers (Matt)- You are the gorilla and the monke.
@Onyx- I still don’t know your gender and it makes me go :/.
@ChipZ- Thanks for the cosmetics for Christmas they look cool also stay cool.
And to end it off:
@Kazzy- I couldn’t forget the one admin who always responded to my calls, and had worse ping than me even when I used my fucking IPhone 5 as a router. I’ll miss you.

And I’ll miss everyone I mentioned here as well. If you aren’t mentioned you probably either don’t care or are sad that you aren’t mentioned in some random guy on the internet’s goodbye message. But before I go forever I will leave on final message:

@LilSpaceMan: I am not a pervert and I am not gay stop using jokes from 3+ months ago to make yourself seem cooler.

-Jose Stalallalalaino

ty for the kind words little man, may you prosper in whatever else you decide to do, Ariel :nekoheart::nekoheart::nekoheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: Jose Stalino
View attachment 17778
So as none of you know I am leaving TF2 and probably Panda for the rest of my days on God’s green Earth. As I have been told I am the hottest person on Panda community I thought “what better way to say goodbye to many people is to once again show a picture of myself on the internet?” So I did that exact thing. I may as well credit those who kept me going the past 5 almost 6 years I’ve been here even if I haven’t been on the forums very long.

@Gold- I never told you this but I like Gorilaz as well and I never found someone who likes it as much as I do.
@TRGGB2- You remind me of that one kid in a class that always tattled on kids for the smallest of things but you were still cool to be around.
@Joseph Papa Stalin- You are now the one true Stalin even though I don’t think you play TF2 anymore either. Also POV lambo
@vinny- The admin that was never admin and also knew rules better than everyone else without being a piece of garbage person.
@Ura- Keep Hightower fun to play and Jailbreak…ok that isn’t fixable stay on Hightower.
@Brendon- Keep Trade fun to play and Jailbreak…ok that isn’t fixable stay on Trade.
And to end it off:
@Kazzy- I couldn’t forget the one admin who always responded to my calls, and had worse ping than me even when I used my fucking IPhone 5 as a router. I’ll miss you.

And I’ll miss everyone I mentioned here as well. If you aren’t mentioned you probably either don’t care or are sad that you aren’t mentioned in some random guy on the internet’s goodbye message. But before I go forever I will leave on final message:

@LilSpaceMan: I am not a pervert and I am not gay stop using jokes from 3+ months ago to make yourself seem cooler.

-Jose Stalallalalaino
Farewell bbg :( we love you and good luck.

• Friendly
E

thanks for everything

• Friendly
View attachment 17778

And to end it off:

-Jose Stalallalalaino
we lost another one ?

we'll miss you
good luck stalalalalalalallalalalino

• Friendly
@Jose Stalino we will miss you and also man why you gotta be so rude stalalalalallaallalalalalallalalalalalalalalino

• Creative
Reactions: Riobi

Users who are viewing this thread