Accepted Second unguard ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of account: Name.

Steam ID: 545243432

Time and date: 11:27:20 The time I do not remember

Reason for ban: armory camping + 6th guard ban I have received

Admin that banned me: Random Coffee Table

Why I should be unbanned: I know that being 4th (at the time) on the server and having played on the server for more than a month I should know that what I did was considered armory camping. But I have never once surprisingly read the rules of the server. I just went on blue and tried to learn from what others were doing, which didn't work so well considering I've been guard banned 5 times before the perm. But now I've read the rules and know exactly what violates them. If this does get accepted and I am banned again after that I am fine with it being permanent.

Hey name, glad you finally read the rules.

I will say I still do find it surprising that you didn't know what armory camping was considering how often you play and you invariably would've seen it called out before. But I digress, jb is a strange and chaotic game mode. Personally, I'm in favor of giving you a second chance and I hope that reading the rules and reflecting on your actions helps you better understand why you were guardbanned and what to do differently. I think 4 months should be enough time to reflect and make sure you understand the rules before rejoining blue, so I think you should be unbanned.

But please heed this warning: I will be paying attention to how you play on blue and I imagine the other admins will as well and you can be banned again without being warned. I hope that we don't have to, but please pay attention to what you do on blue. You have been given a lot of chances already.

Reactions: Ura and vinny
Accepted for reasons stated above. Please contact a member of the jb team so we organize a time to remove your guardban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread