Declined Saxton Hale Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname Hello my name is Adam. My nickname is -AR-.

- Your age 13

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) Blutz gave me permission to apply.

- Your Steam2 ID STEAM_0:0:62482598

- Your general online times and your timezone till the end of August, I'm online from 9 A.M till 2 P.M. After August I will be online from 6:30 P.M till 8:30 P.M.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I want to be admin at Saxton Hale server but I have no problem to visit another server when there are reports.

- Do you have a microphone? Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator Yes and I know all the commands

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I think I'm good, because I know all the commands. People like me, I like to help people when they need help, I'm online a lot.

- If someone will spam in voice chat, I will warn him and if he won't listen i will mute him for 15 minutes.
- If someone will spam or curse in chat, I will warn him and if he won't listen i will gag him for 15 minutes.
- If someone will post rough picture, I will kick him and if he will continue I will ban him for 10 minutes.
- If the blue will be AFK, I will kick him.
- If the blue will camp, I will warn him and if he won't listen I will slay him.

Thank you for reading wait for answers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, i cant give you a vote on this but i can give you some tips of improvement.
Maybe you should list a few of your policies in Punishments ? Like Chat Spam, Teaming and such.
I'd just like to Point out that his Overall playtime of 25 freaking days is a great indicator of his activity and a good Mentor could surely make him the perfect admin for the Team :p

But I'll say it again Kitty, dont just take the positive Feedback from me as granted. Improve your policies, there is an official template for admin apps and the policies should be the last Point :)

This application looks like you didn't put a lot of effort into this application, and as people stated above, you should post more on your policies regarding punishments.
On the server, you're a good and active player, 25 days of playtime is more than enough.
Looking through your chatlogs, I see some trading in normal chat and sometimes some arabic, I believe, and some 'noob' and 'stupido', but I don't know really. Your chatlogs doesn't look eh, what can I say, mature? Professional? But I hope things will change, if you get accepted.

I'll be putting a neutral here.

Looking through your chatlogs, I see some trading in normal chat and sometimes some arabic, I believe, and some 'noob' and 'stupido', but I don't know really.
Hi, I stopped calling players "Noob" a lot of time ago and it won't happen again.
And the "arabic" in chat happened one time in mistake.

I'll upvote this if you add a bit more details to your app, for example what kind of actions will you take if there are rule breakers. Neutral for now.

Hello, I can't edit my app so I write here:
- If someone will spam in voice chat, I will warn him and if he won't listen i will mute him for 15 minutes.
- If someone will spam or curse in chat, I will warn him and if he won't listen i will gag him for 15 minutes.
- If someone will post rough picture, I will kick him and if he will continue I will ban him for 10 minutes.
- If the blue will be AFK, I will kick him.
- If the blue will camp, I will warn him and if he won't listen I will slay him.

That are gentle Punishments, which is a good thing in my eyes.
I agree with the rest who commented on your application, it seems a bit short.
The reason why you would like to be be part of this community/team would be lovely to know.

Also, make your AFK punishment into 1 hour if they are AFK for like 3+ minutes, there are other server where people can iddle around but not there~
A punishment will let them learn that they shouldn't Iddle. (we always got team spectator for that as wel)

The reason why you would like to be be part of this community/team would be lovely to know.
Hi, I would like to be part of the community because I play in this server a lot and I saw a lot of problems like spam in chat, spam in voice and I saw a lot of teamming.
I really care about this community and I want that people will continue get fun from playing in the server.

Hi, I stopped calling players "Noob" a lot of time ago and it won't happen again.
And the "arabic" in chat happened one time in mistake.

A long time ago?

9dc9a9dca45ef8d620a06e0e2c67ac19.png

e0952050d265f52727b1f42bec1136df.png

8445fbcf1568fe44d0831df9835c5932.png

a0ed426c9a18ddeb62ca256ea45337c0.png

c6ce699d78d39318381386a40023317c.png

07db31644f6ecea2615fa161300faa71.png

Also, I see you often say 'try hards' and then afterwards you'll say 'Ok I'll try without rage', and I often see you complain about people using rage.

Anyways, on the bright side I see you have a very positive attitude on the forums, which I do like.

My final thoughts. Your behavior has been improving and your chatlog seems a bit more "clean" now. Your punishments are a bit too short, but with a mentor you'd know the proper do's and don'ts. Unfortunately, your online time after August is not really suitable because you need to be more active than that. I understand that you will have school and stuff, but it's not gonna work out. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to say no.

Edit by Madact : It's an actual -1, just so I remember when reviewing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The application seems a bit short.
I know Kitty and I have played with him, your behaviour doesn't seem fitting for a Admin at all.
I'm sorry but I will have to give you a -1 for this application

This application is now closed for review. Thank you for waiting during the process and if you have any questions please contact either me or any panda staff ::):

Unfortunately your application has been declined. Reasons are mainly stated above.
You may reapply on the 19th of September 2015 and on wards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread