Respawn bug in arena (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalker455655

Hi.
So ive been playing some jailbreak yesterday and one guy respawned in middle of the game,i know he didnt get respawned since i was only admin.He said its a bug in arena.I cant really show you proof since i didnt see how he did it :(.

But what i wanted to know is am i allowed to ban those people who use this bug(bug exploiting)?

Thank you for reading this
-stalker4555655/Igor

It's called "late spawn" and personally I wouldn't ban these players. This is beacause it happens a lot to me too and I know just fine that joining spectator to watch the match, than joining RED team again can sometimes cause me to respawn...what I want to say is: it's so easy to spawn late and lots of players are not aware of this bug. Players who are aware of it, I don't even have to warn them about it because they suicide straight away.

My advice: slay them instead and if they ask why, just say "late spawn".
But I wonder what other admins say about this.

It's called "late spawn" and personally I wouldn't ban these players. This is beacause it happens a lot to me too and I know just fine that joining spectator to watch the match, than joining RED team again can sometimes cause me to respawn...what I want to say is: it's so easy to spawn late and lots of players are not aware of this bug. Players who are aware of it, I don't even have to warn them about it because they suicide straight away.

My advice: slay them instead and if they ask why, just say "late spawn".
But I wonder what other admins say about this.

If most of people will agree with you i will do as you say.But i just feel like more and more people will find out about this and just use it when admin is not online, hope you understand me :)

Mostly if this happens people are not aware of it so as maddity says no need banning them, just slay them.
But ofc if you notice that this happens with the same guy a couple of times in a row, he probably knows of this and is exploiting the bug.
Slay and warn him so he clearly knows it is not allowed, if he does it again you can ban him.

Mostly if this happens people are not aware of it so as maddity says no need banning them, just slay them.
But ofc if you notice that this happens with the same guy a couple of times in a row, he probably knows of this and is exploiting the bug.
Slay and warn him so he clearly knows it is not allowed, if he does it again you can ban him.
Is no latespawn amongst the official rules?

On another server if you do this kinda stuff you will be banned permanently, so if i see him/her doing it over and over again i can ban perma?

Permanent is a bit harch, but if someone is already banned for it before 1 week ban seems normal.

I do that stuff in Dodgeball and VSH too. If I join and the round is already going and I spawn when I pick a team: nice. I ain't slaying myself for that. I don't intentionally try to get it, but when it happens I don't reject it.

As has already been said, if someone does it during a round when they have already died (is that even possible?) then that is abuse of it and should be slayed for. Repeated usage results in a ban, not immediately permanent, but building up.

I do that stuff in Dodgeball and VSH too. If I join and the round is already going and I spawn when I pick a team: nice. I ain't slaying myself for that. I don't intentionally try to get it, but when it happens I don't reject it.

As has already been said, if someone does it during a round when they have already died (is that even possible?) then that is abuse of it and should be slayed for. Repeated usage results in a ban, not immediately permanent, but building up.

Ok, thats nice to know cause other server tells me insta perma ban :).So i will warn and slay then ban for 1 week

The glitch only works if you join the server for the first time after a map change, I believe.
Also, latespawning is especially annoying in Jailbreak, because suddenly it becomes one more prisoner who is away from the other prisoners and the guards.

The glitch only works if you join the server for the first time after a map change, I believe.
Also, latespawning is especially annoying in Jailbreak, because suddenly it becomes one more prisoner who is away from the other prisoners and the guards.

Exactly, and the most annoying part is that you cant see if he respawned or not :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread