Resignation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiroe

Donator
I'm leaving the community due to a slew of reasons need not to be explained and I will keep this simple and short. I have too much in my life to deal with doing 12 hour work shifts every day and plus getting married this month to really even bother with Panda.

@Kevin Please remove my admin rank within the community and enjoy the application addon for the site. I hope to see it get some good use and all you need to do is ask me for an updated version of it which I'll send to you.

Reactions: metsän henki
Gl with the marriage

My rating is not counting that much since is some virtual shit, but I assure, you're reaching a big point, you should be proud. : )

Can I be bridemaid at wedding? :D Like get a computer, dress it up in a bridemaid dress and but me on fullscreen on skype :p Give me wheels as well! I want to be mobile!

I'll miss you Shiroe :) I hope that we can play on use dodgeball sometime for a good old time sake :p

Can I be bridemaid at wedding? :D Like get a computer, dress it up in a bridemaid dress and but me on fullscreen on skype :p Give me wheels as well! I want to be mobile!

I'll miss you Shiroe :) I hope that we can play on use dodgeball sometime for a good old time sake :p
Lmao if only that was possible for me to do. I'll come play and you are more than welcome to message me when ever you want.

Reactions: Madact
Congratulations on the marriage! Good luck in the future and may you lead a great marital life.
Will miss you and your music though Beethoven of panda :(
Wish you all da best!

Reactions: Shiroe
Oh my! I wish you good luck with it (hope it will be romantic) >w>

• Agree
Oh my God! Shiroe, I will really miss you; I really liked you as an admin. Good Luck on your Marriage and good luck with everything else in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread