Resignation (1 Viewer)

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Now let me tell you this has nothing to do with the community as I'm gonna stay in this community and will still be playing on the servers.

I really loved being a trial admin on the JB server but it seems I'm not the right person to do this, there is allot of pressure from players telling me to do something about a freekiller and such and it's really making me stressed out.

I won't be leaving the community neither will I stop playing, but I'm just not fit for this. I make to much mistakes and don't learn from any of them.

Therefor I resign.

I want to thank @Madact and @Zeprus for helping me start and giving me useful commands to start my first day as trial admin while my mentor was on vacation and I also want to thank @Wolf for being a awesome mentor, I hope I will still see you guys in the servers but then as a player.

That's sad, guess there will be more spam again once !call is fixed... See you on the server. :)

Reactions: Flynt
Well that's a shame :( Though it's true, some people can't handle the pressure and I guess kinda Wolf called it on your application :p Oh well!
Hope you still continue enjoying your time on jailbreak :)

Reactions: Flynt
Players telling you how to do your job? Oh, try being on Dodgeball. Anyways, glad to see that you'll still be playing here etc.

He did was a great effort to the team' especially when I was gone for 5 day's.
So once again' thank you for looking out for our most frustrating administratable server out there <3
We talked this trough on steam chat so you know how I think about this.

You can always poke me on Steam if something goes wrong on Jailbreak and now we can finally just "chit chat" without me being all Mentor-ish like and grumpy o3o
I will see you soon enough on the servers c:

Also' there is no shame in resigning because it becomes too much for admins to handle the biggest attention asking server out there. It's a mature and wise to known what you actually can handle and act by that. It's better then pushing your own limits.
I might have said it on your admin application that this will become too much for you to handle and I'm actually surpriced that you admit it and I hope you don't take any shame on it. You're one of the best players out there and many people like you' that's your thing and it's fantastic to have you there.

he was so young ;-;

no, seriously, thanks for trying i couldn't see what you did (fucking vaccations --') but seeing the comments i guess you did well ^^
thanks and i hope you'll still enjoy playing on JB =)

Users who are viewing this thread