Invalid Reported content: Post in thread 'Declined - Jailbreak Permanent Mute and Gag Appeal' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post in thread 'Declined - Jailbreak Permanent Mute and Gag Appeal' by Shipp has been reported by Shipp. Reason given:
Just wondering if I could get this thread deleted, I was a whiny kid when I posted this so having it gone would be nice. Reports may not be the right way to request something like this, if there is a proper way please let me know, thank you!

Content being reported:
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:243319878&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SneakyShipp
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243319878
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-13 16:46:40
Reason about the Ban: Micspam and racism
Admin that Banned you: White Falcon
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Well the "racism" was me saying "nig." They also argued it was because I was gagged/muted in the past, so that's why it's permanent, but those were a year ago, and not to mention for some invalid reasons. (Like because I had a squeaky voice and was talking a lot that was 'micspam'"

We cannot delete the thread as we need to keep this information to refer back to if you make another appeal, make an admin applications...Generally just proof of history with this community. It also helps other TF2 community's know what you're like on panda if that matters to them.

We can retract information from a post that you don't wish to share that technically 'dox's' you. For example; you mention your age, real name or a IRL image of yourself.

You shouldn't of reported the thread but asked in questions. If you have further questions private message me either on the forums, in steam or discord. You'll have to add me as a friend in order to communicate with me.

• Happy
Reactions: Spam Goose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread