Declined Remove Bhop From Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every single time I have been death on the deathrun server, I have had a sweaty bhopped pass my early in the round. Sometimes there are speedpads for me to catch up with the bhopped but on multiple occassions I was only able to run at normal speed. Depending on the map, a bhopper can speed by you and reach the end in mere minutes while you are unable to do anything. This results in shortened round lengths and everyone who isn't that good at bhopping is forced to keep playing over and over again without experiencing what the rest of the map is like because they aren't fast enough to make it past the first few traps. This is a problem that desperately needs fixing.

From the few times I have played dr I think bhoping is fun and should not be removed

thats the fun of it and a challenge to become better to predict those players moves. You cant always win every round and thats normal. Just learn the different bhop style thats all there really is to it and become better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ps: removing bhop would make us a skial copy and we aint doing that

???????????????????????

Don't remove it. I do not want switch Panda to Blackwonder which has shitty bhop or something deathrun servers that has shitty bhop

skill issue plus going fast is fun, I wanna go at 800 hammer units per second and either die by slipping on air or getting to the end of the map to play minigames (boss battles).

Agree, but for me it's because the current bhop actively sabotages my own gameplay by making me slide when landing while crouched. I can't tell you if the bhop plugin is what's causing this, but honestly that's the main reason I don't play on panda's DR servers lol, it's just annoying :p

to be honest i much prefer having B-hop in Deathrun. its a fun thing to do and gives quite more challenge to a run
for me, Bhop also just makes me play longer sessions because it gives some adrenaline having an perfect b-hop run

also its funny to laught at people who mess up and fall off the map :rolleyes:

Reactions: Plague Knight
Depending on the map, a bhopper can speed by you and reach the end in mere minutes while you are unable to do anything. This results in shortened round lengths and everyone who isn't that good at bhopping is forced to keep playing over and over again without experiencing what the rest of the map is like because they aren't fast enough to make it past the first few traps.
just get better bro

All you in favour of bunnyhopping have no idea how unfair it is for the activator. This is why I stopped playing on Panda DR. If you become the activator you might as well just give a freerun because you have already lost.

All you in favour of bunnyhopping have no idea how unfair it is for the activator. This is why I stopped playing on Panda DR. If you become the activator you might as well just give a freerun because you have already lost.
so your not even gonna try to be a good sport and make an attempt to beat them?
Thats half the fun in the challenge

It really isn't fun. If I have a load of bunnyhoppers skip ahead I then have to pay attention to them and even if I do manage to catch them the rest of the players have already gone past half the traps by the time I get back to them.

i have that issue sometimes but on most maps you can delay everyone long enough
all depending on who you play against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread