Declined Reiuzi's Unmute/Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiuzi

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Reiuzi&advType=name

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Reiuzi

Steam ID:
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:39260849
Steam3 ID [U:1:78521698]

Date and Time of the Ban: 11-10-17 23:04

Reason about the Ban: insulting & toxic, needs a reperm//Ban by Zelda

Admin that Banned you: Zelda

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Let me comb over why my ban about being insulting/toxic is about one of the worst excuses that I could possibly imagine.

1. I'm trying to play the game the way I want to. I like using the Baby's Face Blaster a lot and whittle my health down so I can take more shots in a smaller time span. It is super annoying and detrimental to both the medic that comes up and thinks that healing me is a great idea that I can't help but try to explain why I don't like it, but it always falls on deaf ears because the medic will still do it. So I resort to yelling or giving long explanations why, or using caps in chat.

2. There are other, more annoying, more toxic people on your servers than I am. Just this morning, a whole bunch of people are consistently making sexual remarks in chat and spamming lenny faces the whole time. A person with the moniker Nightmare Balloon Boy is constantly insulting last people and making fun of people when he is Hale. I'm toxic because I want to play the game, and people are actually not helping me by actually doing an action on me in the game? And then these guys? I think that there's an identity crisis going about here.

edit 9:32 AM, now there are micspammers.

3. I had not, ever, even thrown out a single racial slur or insult this time. The worst I had actually done is call people stupid and berate them for not knowing how the BFB on the FF2 server you dudes have works. If I have done so, please prove me wrong, because I clearly don't remember saying anything more insulting than a general "you're stupid" statement.

If you wish to discuss this personally to me, and I'd absolutely love to and will be civil about it, please add me at: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisismeiamamazing/

The reason why I wish to discuss this further than on the forums is that I have an idea that there will be assumed superstition on how bad I actually was, and I wish to clear that.

I'll just go ahead & put these here.
Nov 1, 2017 4:54:16 pm youre a stupid bitch
Nov 1, 2017 4:53:00 pm fuck you
Nov 1, 2017 2:37:32 pm fuck you
Oct 30, 2017 4:52:53 pm kys
Oct 30, 2017 4:52:49 pm fuck you autism boy
Oct 30, 2017 4:52:06 pm fuck you
Nov 10, 2017 10:31:02 pm what a fucking shit
Nov 10, 2017 10:19:13 pm what a shitassed motherfucker
Nov 4, 2017 4:27:23 pm what a dick
Nov 3, 2017 10:15:45 pm crack open your firstborns head with an oak table

Insults aren't tolerated on these servers, especially so many.
I didn't go through the whole chat log, because just a couple days is enough I think.

Also, I'm just a trial admin so I can't perm you. I only let @fanthom know that you were still breaking rules after your appeal. I did ask you to stop too, so it's not like I just punished you on a whim. If it were up to me, I don't think this should be appealed again because you obviously didn't learn your lesson last time & there's just so many punishments against you that I wouldn't feel comfortable with you being ungagged or unmuted at the moment.

Anyway, I'll let a more experienced admin do what they think is best for this situation.

• Funny
Reactions: Patmosphere
People use curse words all the time too, and I'm not sure why I am singled out by that fact.
Report them on the forums like any other person.

So I resort to yelling or giving long explanations why, or using caps in chat.
There are many friendlier ways to tell your medic that he shouldnt heal you. No need to be a dick towards others.

There are other, more annoying, more toxic people on your servers than I am. Just this morning, a whole bunch of people are consistently making sexual remarks in chat and spamming lenny faces the whole time
Just report them as I mentioned already.

I think that there's an identity crisis going about here.
They could have been reported as well if someone would have Forum reported them but by the looks no one did.

edit 9:32 AM, now there are micspammers.
!call or a forum report, forum reports arent directly accepted, it may come up to some wait, but they will be punished.

Reason about the Ban: insulting & toxic, needs a reperm//Ban by Zelda
I had not, ever, even thrown out a single racial slur or insult this time.
what a shitassed motherfucker
youre a stupid bitch
fuck you autism boy

Declined. ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread