Accepted Re-Applying for Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxxy

Name/Nickname: Sanne or better known as✔ƮŁŚĐ✔ Foxxy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:41607829

Online Time and timezone: Because of my work I have very irregular hours but I can be online anytime besides that because I pretty much don’t have a life :I
Timezone: CET+1

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but I hardly use it only when it’s necessary.. I should use it more though.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I’ve been an admin on these mighty dodgeball servers before I disappeared off the face of the earth.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I really adore the dodgeball servers 4 and 19, and because I’m a dodgeball addict now you can always find me on those.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I am familiar with them. Although I’m rusty with them I think I’ll catch up fairly quickly given the chance.

Why should we choose you?: I love the dodgeball servers and the people on it, I really like to help people with a problem they could have whether it involves stealers/blockers or spammers. It frustrates me that when I’m on the servers and no admin is around or online I can’t help the players deal with stealers/blockers or spammers therefor I want to try and help whenever necessary.

What will you do as Admin?:I will warn 2 times if they are doing something wrong or not following the rules. I don’t like to punish but I will take this responsibility seriously so I will punish the 3rd time, the punishment depends on what they were doing wrong:

- Hacking is instant ban with no warnings(àrecord first for some necessary proof)

- Stealing several times without listening to my warnings will result in a kick

- Spamming the mic/chat will result in a mute.

I hope you’ll find my punishments fair and if not I’m always open for criticism on how I should better handle things.

Well I hope I didn’t bore you all with my application, if there are any questions regarding my absence from Team Fortress or even Steam in general I will gladly explain.

Seeing as how you're one of my old mentors I'd be really happy to have you back on the db admin team.
Your experience will be useful to us and we could use it too.
I know you went away because of personal problems - wish you could've given us a warning though haha.

Anyways a big +1 from me as I think Foxxy will fit in well again.

• Agree
Reactions: Conge and Jayy
Seeing as how you're one of my old mentors I'd be really happy to have you back on the db admin team.
Your experience will be useful to us and we could use it too.
I know you went away because of personal problems - wish you could've given us a warning though haha.

Anyways a big +1 from me as I think Foxxy will fit in well again.

Yush! Looking back at just staying away was a huge mistake but also very irresponsible, I like to apologize sincerely for that. :3

I've known you for almost a year now. and I know you've been an experienced admin on the panda servers. even though I am still on my trials, still wanna give you an even greater chance of getting back <3

+1 from me :D

Foxxyyyyyy! you're back.Good to see you back.Was and i think will be a great admin.Great person nothing negative from me.I would +1 if i could.

image.jpg
I've heared a lot about you from @DeadSworn and you seem to be a very experienced player with sourcemod/sourceban, a good mentor and admin when you were on panda and the rules are easy to learn, if not by remembering then by noting them down! You're also quite active and as i see very liked be some people. I'd gladdly welcome you in our team and have your support on Dodgeball ! +1 from me :3

From what I've heard from @DeadSworn, you seem like a very capable and knowledgeable player on the servers of Panda. It would be wonderful for you to be added to our community as an Admin once again. +1 from me. Good luck. ^^

Reactions: Tsumiki
From what I've heard from @DeadSworn, you seem like a very capable and knowledgeable player on the servers of Panda. It would be wonderful for you to be added to our community as an Admin once again. +1 from me. Good luck. ^^

I agree with @Dio Brando. All these positive things that everyone is saying about you, I think it would be great for you to become an Admin again. ^~^ So, I will give you a +1. Best of luck~ c:

Oh welcome back foxxy! I remember you, judging from some games spent in the same server,being a verry good admin and doing a good job, best of luck ^^

under review.
a final result should appear soon.

accepted, @DeadSworn will mentor you for the 1 week till you re-gain your full admin rights.

Reactions: Foxxy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread