Accepted Re-Apply | Trade #25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosteraz

- Nickname | Name: mosteraz | Iwo Berger

- Permission to apply: not needed, Server is listed here.

- Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61163821

- Online-Times + Timezone: I am generally online from 4 PM to 7-8 PM (most likely longer). Middle-European Timezone.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: As stated in the Headline, I want to apply for our Trade-Server. I am ready to respond to calls on other servers.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have been an admin on panda.tf before, for ~ 6 months.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: See answer above.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I honestly don't know what to write here. It's not my right to decide whether I am a useful asset for the community or not anyway.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.:
First off all, this is just a "meta" I try to achieve. How I punish depends heavily on the situation.

Insulting, Spamming: Normally I will warn twice with a @ - message. (+ /slap at second warning and a "general reminder" - message about the chat rules), after that I will gag/mute the player for an appropriate amount of time, once again depending heavily on the current situation (harder punishment for stronger insulting), and on similar incidents in the past.

Exploiting: I will warn the exploiter once, with a slay, and a @@@ message, if the player exploits again, he will be banned for 1 hour - 1+ day(s). (Depends how grievous the exploit is.)

Hacking, general use of unallowed 3rd party tools: I will record a .dem file and permanently ban the player. Should I be unsure whether he hacks or not, I will ask another admin for assistance and their opinions.

Scamming: Even through it is very hard to get evidence (not including obvious attempts like the friend imposting trick / very few people make screenshots of the trades), I will take my time to talk to every user who says that somebody tried to scam them and gather information.

I originally resigned because school took up most of my time. Now that this is not the case anymore (I work for my father now), I would like to come back. The Trade-Server was - and still is - my favourite place to waste my precious lifetime (kek). Also, the general "niveau" there (referring to insulting, micspam, similar) has come to a new record low.

Important last thing: Even through I now own a compatible smartphone, I decided against activating the Mobile Guard for reasons and thus, have the 3-day long escrow active. If this should be a problem @Kevin , please decline this application.

Ohai again mosteraz, good to see you man! Alright, let's review this app:
  • You were a full gameserver admin before you resigned due to personal reasons, you are a great player willing to help the community and it's servers.

Everything looks great and I'm not sure there is more to say, I want this guy back! +1

I haven't heard any complains back then, why would it now? +1 from me~
There isn't much else to say about it, good aplication, good history, was a respected Admin before on this community...

Would love to have you back on the team!

Did a great job, will do a great job again.
+1

under review, result will be provided soon today.

• Informative
Reactions: mosteraz
accepted, your activity is more than enough and you were a great admin before so i see no reason to hold the answer any longer back.

you're going through a 1week trial phase and then recieve your old rights back as before, your mentor during that 1 week will be @Clarence

• Funny
Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread