Declined Re-Admin Gameservers Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRITFIRE

Donator
Firstname: Fikri

Name: Essadiki

Nickname: Tritfire

Steam ID: STEAM_0: 0: 83519229 or
U: 1: 167 038 458

Your general online times: Favorite night or every days in vacancy ^^

Which of our servers do you usually play on?: i play usually in Saxton hale servers and deadrun servers

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i have and i using my microphone usually

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Yes i am one admin in pb fortress servers and i am owner on my server :D

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes as I said above earlier
i am owner on my server and not one expert i have some experience

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? You choose me because I'm pretty good as administrator after I'm French if that can be useful for managing the french players

Yes sure I will punish all players who do not respect the rules I respect any rule you impose me
ban to racism abusif insult other players and kick to afk or insult , cheat , bugs exploiting and all .

THANKS FOR LOOK MY APLLICATION!!!!! :D
kind regards
and bye

Last edited:
Well, app looks nice( them colours tho ;) ). I never played with you since i dont play saxton but if you get mostly positive votes i will give you a +1

Yet no one picked up on the soul-destroying English, or eye-burning underlining.

I didnt actually read it cause my eyes hurt ;_;.But yeah dude you got some english problems.

Anyways, this is not going anywhere like this. I want to move through applications faster and I don't think that anyone will vote positively for this one. The English isn't very good and even with one colour the layout is shabby. Plus it does not have much detail.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread