Invalid Razz's Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

- Your name and/or nickname: Razz

- Your age: 15

- Who gave you permission to apply?: not needed since I'm 15.

- Your Steam2 ID - STEAM_0:1:51804759

- Your general online times and your timezone -
Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00) I am on between 4:00pm - 10:00pm.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? -
I play on Dodgeball mainly and I would certainly like to apply for all dodgeball servers. If need be I will join the other servers if I see a complaint and I will be more than happy to reply. I do have experience with other gamemodes such as Jailbreak, VSH, Deathrun, Prophunt etc.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)-
Yes I do I will use it most of the time.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
My previous experience as Admin is on other tf2 communitys such as pbfortress.com and spclans.com, also I am staff on other games like minecraft.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes I do, I know mostly all the commands, like sm_slay, sm_mute, sm_gag, sm_kick, sm_ban etc. Also once had a server of my own and I know the commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
You should choose me as part of your team because I am mature, friendly, nice and I will always get the job done. I really love this community because it is friendly and fun and I would like to contribute more as a Admin. I will stop people from breaking the rules and I will create a friendly environment when people join the servers. I am also quite active on the dodgeball servers and I can always pop on the other servers if I receive a report or if a higher staff member tells me.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Well basically I will:

Insulting/Disrespecting- I will warn them 2-3 times then if they do not comply I will mute/gag them for 30 mins, then followed by 2 hrs, 10 hrs, 5 days, Permanent.

Hacking- If I receive a complaint about someone hacking I will join the server then spectate that person, if they are hacking then I will Permanently Ban them.

Mic/ Chat Spam- 1-2 warnings then I will gag/mute them for 30 mins, 2 mins, 10 hrs, 5 days, Permanent.

Racism- 1 Warning then 10 hrs mute/gag then after that 5 days, Permanent.

Stealing- 1 Warn, then Slay, then another slay, if they do it again then I will kick them. If it comes to it then Ban for 5 days, then Permanent.

Blocking- 1 warn, then Slay, then another slay, if they do it again then I will kick them. If it comes to it then Ban for 5 days, then Permanent.

Reactions: Madact
I'm sorry, but you do not meet the requirements. You have to have about 72 hours on the panda servers/server you're applying for.

Marked as invalid. You can apply in a months time when your server time is up to requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread