Accepted Rayser (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaffeinePizza

Steam name: Rayser
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182051372
Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324368472 (He actually already has a VAC ban of some sort on record)
Server: 2fort (193.38.251.1:27015)

He's using projectile/silent aimbot with the Huntsman. See attached demo. Around 1000 ticks in the demo, after he shoots at the sentry once, his crosshair is on the sentry, but his arrow hits the sniper coming around the corner instead.
The stuttering in the beginning of the demo was client-side lag from me having some ping spikes.

Attachments

• rayser6.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 108
hey i saw that that looks like me i do look fish in that clip and two pluse i do lag a lot man i do not blame you for reporting me

p.s the vac ban was a mistake by valve and they never remove it i made many support tickets for it

• Dislike
Reactions: Calvador
hey i saw that that looks like me i do look fish in that clip and two pluse i do lag a lot man i do not blame you for reporting me

p.s the vac ban was a mistake by valve and they never remove it i made many support tickets for it
It is you, indeed. I watched you for probably ten minutes. Now, I could be wrong, but I suspect that the Huntsman is not capable of targeting a sniper off-angle from the crosshair. Also, it can be noted if the demo is played back at say 30% of normal playback speed, the arrow is shot just before the sniper turns the corner. This smells of projectile prediction.

• Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
i understan where you are coming from but my friends show me the same stuff but i was able to prof to him that i was not uesing anything but with most my shot that he saw when i show him he said i never move my crosshire even thow i did and after a bit of showing him he understan bu he is sleeping and i dont know how to prof my self at the moment

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
i understan where you are coming from but my friends show me the same stuff but i was able to prof to him that i was not uesing anything but with most my shot that he saw when i show him he said i never move my crosshire even thow i did and after a bit of showing him he understan bu he is sleeping and i dont know how to prof my self at the moment
At around 0:10, you somehow turn around, aim near the water, and manage to just barely miss an invisible spy who was on the bridge. Then at 0:16, You take aim at a sentry up top, and manage to hit a sniper coming around the corner of the first floor? Finally, at 0:22, you aim slightly upwards to the sentry gun once more and manage to headshot a heavy just barely moving through the corridor.

I know it is not my place to say anything, but I also find it a bit difficult to believe that ping or lag can make you nearly shoot an invis spy or hit a sniper (who has not even passed your line of sight) while aiming at a sentry.

ok at the brige baitisback call out the spy that past me when he was in spectator looking at me and he did the same for the sniper
it was me baitisback and Comedic Tragedy all in discord we all call stuff out like that when we can to help each other out

but i was aiming where i was shooting my friends like Comedic Tragedy will tell you the same stuff but if you want to talk to hime you can at https://discord.gg/t7PrV7r6EF you can talk to them to get this whole ordeal out of the way

• Optimistic
Reactions: Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread