Rank system - Hale server to begin with - Tags (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pikachu

Intermediate
This morning when i were playing in the hale server, a guy typed "!top 10". For every building you make, every kill you get, when someone uses your teleporter and much more. Then you will get 1 or more point. So let's say that i got 1756 points, another guy got 896, and another one got 564. Then we are on top 3. The thing with top 3 should be tags.

[Top1Hale] Sgt. Pikachu
[Top2Hale] Xx
[Top3Hale] Xx

Why just hale? Well i'd like to see first what people think about it, so it's always good to start with one server. Those tag's will be shown in every panda server. So if i enter Dodgeball my name will still be [Top1Hale] Sgt. Pikachu. The tags should be colored like red or something familiar. I think that this should really be added because: Then you just thinks about getting points! It will be more like a competition that will never end, it would be so funny to see someones face when they lose their rank! This should be added because of the fun you can have with it! I hope you understood me, and my point. Questions will be asked below and thoughts!

best wishes from pikachu and ash! .:

I dont get what you mean.
The whole ranking system is the same on all servers.

If you are #1 on hale you are #1 on dodgeball
so it should just say [#1] Sgt. Pika.

But #1 is Max anyways.

We would need a plugin that reads out top players and insert them in CustomNames File....

The idea about [#1] isnt bad but its not that easy and probably costy.

Master Keiii' said:
I dont get what you mean.
The whole ranking system is the same on all servers.

If you are #1 on hale you are #1 on dodgeball
so it should just say [#1] Sgt. Pika.

But #1 is Max anyways.

We would need a plugin that reads out top players and insert them in CustomNames File....

The idea about [#1] isnt bad but its not that easy and probably costy.
Yeah of course, didn't think that much about the it. But you are right. But it's the idea who counts .:

There is plugin for that, but it's meant to be standalone rank tracker, not to be active alongside HLstatsX. Anyway VSH is different than other servers, VSH mod has own tracking implemented in plugin code. Why use 2 different rank systems when no1 cares about ranking anyways. And there is option for HLstatsX when top10 players joins server it shows to everyone [#1] (player) has joined the game, it even plays music. Servers with that plugin are (stupid) Slag servers, and with that i rest my case. Over and out.

About people wouldn't care about rank. Yes they would maybe, because everyone would love to have a top rank! :love:

If hale server has its own ranking system besides hlstatsx why not use this with the plugin to color the names like you said... to make someone [#1]?
if its still a shit idea.. just tell me lol

Master Keiii' said:
If hale server has its own ranking system besides hlstatsx why not use this with the plugin to color the names like you said... to make someone [#1]?
if its still a shit idea.. just tell me lol
Anything you say bby is fine

Waaaaaiiiiii.. Did this get accepted or nut? ;( Because i like my idea and i think the idea likes me.. You should give this a try, ppl would really fight for the tags. it would be fuuun. I saw before that it would cost you i think, but if it's not that much, and you got donations money left. Then i think dat you should add it! And don't say never! Because http://goo.gl/QXKO2

No. And btw, why on hell's wheels would you want to be recognized on dodgeball as numero uno VSH player, that makes sense as old lady on angel dust with AK-47 in waiting line on Los Angeles post office where Charles Bukowski used to work while drunk and poor and shouting out loud; "cock glock and ready to rock".

If we think of anything then its: # Tags on VSH for Hale points... probably not even that lol

Master Keiii' said:
If we think of anything than its: # Tags on VSH for Hale points... probably not even that lol
Pls add something! Ya atleast #1 and stuff. Dat would be awesome.... :rolleyes:

[9th] [Admin] Saxton Hale .:[Sexy Panda]:. (thing I wanted to say), that takes alot of space doesn't it. and if you have donator tag with it you really have a long name :I

Saxton Hale' said:
[9th] [Admin] Saxton Hale .:[Sexy Panda]:. (thing I wanted to say), that takes alot of space doesn't it. and if you have donator tag with it you really have a long name :I
Little saxton, it's only top 3 who get tags. And don't worry, you'll never come to top 3. .:
And if you would (hax) Then you only would be able to have one activated. And it would be proffesional to have the admin tag equip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread