Declined Puddin's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Puddin'
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:177844382
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-08-26 13:52:12
Reason about the Ban: cheating, various other reports, no longer welcome.
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: It's been 5 years, I still have 0 zero VAC bans under any of my Steam Accounts (not that I even have time to play nowadays but still) so it's fairly obvious that I wasn't a cheater back then and guess what, I've continued not being a cheater because video games are godawful these days. I don't recall what other reasons I was reported for back then but I would assume that they would be irrelevant 5 years later? I don't know. Anyway, please and kindly unban me, thank you very much.

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Puddin'
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:177844382
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-08-26 13:52:12
Reason about the Ban: cheating, various other reports, no longer welcome.
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: It's been 5 years, I still have 0 zero VAC bans under any of my Steam Accounts (not that I even have time to play nowadays but still) so it's fairly obvious that I wasn't a cheater back then and guess what, I've continued not being a cheater because video games are godawful these days. I don't recall what other reasons I was reported for back then but I would assume that they would be irrelevant 5 years later? I don't know. Anyway, please and kindly unban me, thank you very much.

i dont know where suddenly the urge comes from to appeal but either way.
you stating you arent a cheater only cause VAC didnt get you is zero proof as there are a dozen undetected cheats out there or even private builds.
your toxicness might have changed but that wasnt one of the primary reasons for the ban.

either way i'll decline it the ban stays.

Reactions: Kruphixx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread