Declined Puddin's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
Before we begin, I'd like to address my chat logs on the server I'm applying for.
I'm not always the 'nicest' player, either it be in-game or on the shoutbox, and that gets worse when every single person on the server believes that I'm an aimbotter. Now, I'm not looking to excuse my behavior as I know what I said/did wasn't up to admin wannabe standards, I just wanted to give you some context. I've tried to clean up my act by not replying to dumbas-- other friendly players that insist on calling me an hacker but yeah.

Let's begin.

- Your name and/or nickname;

Puddin and/or Flavio in real life.

- Your age;
20, will be 21 in 7 months.

- Your Steam32 ID;
STEAM_0:1:163275778

- Your general online times and your timezone;

Monday - Wednesday - Thursday;
19:00 - 24:00 (GMT+2)

Tuesday;
18:00 - 24:00 (GMT+2)

Friday;
18:30 - 24:00 (GMT+2)

Saturday - Sunday;
12:00 - 24:00 (GMT+2)

General online times assuming I don't go out or am not completely dead from work.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Orange #27.
Yes, no problem.

- Do you have a microphone?

Not at the moment.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was a trial admin in this community but was forced to leave due to real life issues, regrettably. I've decided to re-apply because my new job allows me for more 'fluid' playing times. I've also been a moderator on a couple of forums for a different game.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I rather enjoy playing on the Orange server and I'd enjoy being able to take care of the server and the people who play in it as well. I'm rather active, much more than I was before. I try to report every rulebreaker I see when I'm online in order to keep the server clean from dumbasses.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Racism/Sexism/Flaming;
Warning - Gag/Mute (60 minutes) - Gag/Mute (24 hours) - Gag/Mute (168 hours) - Temporary Ban

Spawn-killing/Spawn-camping;
Warning - Slay - Kick - Temporary Ban

Mic/Text Spam;

Warning - Gag/Mute (60 minutes) - Gag/Mute (24 hours) - Gag/Mute (168 hours) - Temporary Ban

Hacking;
Congratulatory Ban

Last edited:
Since it's still missing:
Issuing "pending" tag, because player has no recent bans/commblocks, is sticking to the proper format and has enough playtime.

Grab a big wooden plank and slam it against my head if I missed out something severe

Reactions: Vecomti
I'm having quite some trouble with this one.

positive:
- very good player (therefore able to spot hacks)
- very active
- knows the rules etc.
- is able to push through stubborn players easily
- reminds others of the rules

negative:
- https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/2329582
edited, chatlog improved alot

I do believe you can improve your behaviour. You'll need to apply the stuff we talked about in that one specific case to all players. If they get mad at you for some reason, ignore them. Don't trashtalk them. Stuff like that:
"I see you're a dumbass."
"Other than being a F2P, do you have any other mental issues, Odomir?"
Just isn't something anybody should say. If you become an admin, you will have to gag for trashtalking. You can't continue this behaviour as admin.

But as I said, I see that you are improving and since that's literally the only downside I could think of, and believe me, I tried my best. I will give you a +1.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Madact and lionish
Just wanted to mention that I'm happy to see your chatlog improved a lot, also bumping this thread.

Reactions: Vecomti
So, Puddin can sometimes be a bit rude, that's not a good point for the role of admin, tho I hope if he gets in that'll change, as @Zeprus said the chatlogs has been improved that's a good thing, no I don't see anything that would go against him. I'd be glad to have him in the team, to see how things would go. So a +1 unless something else arise.

Puddin' was a good lad (and he still is) during his trial before it was taken away from him, due to the inactivity. Furthermore, in my opinion, he still fits as administrator, by looking at the past as he was admin, where I was his mentor. I'd like to see him rule over the rulebreakers once again.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Vecomti and Zeprus
I can't decide what to do with you and I might as well just post it here before information spreads on steam.

Puddin came back on a different account. There was some speculation that he was hacking but that seems to have changed now. Before this, puddin wanted to come back but his application was invalid due to...Hm I forgot but something in particular.
Anyways when I looked at the application I saw the chat log and saw what you wrote and thought 'Well I'll wait a bit see how things change along the line' . Later on it looks fine, but I still have problems with the way you act. You've now turned into banter, but the banter is slightly confusing to 'Is this actually banter?'. Besides the penis gifs on the shoutbox and your all right attitude on the threads it nothing to concern too much about but I worry what you are doing you will not fit into the team. You'll probably fit well with Zeprus, but he does that sort of stuff within moderation.
Also note here you asked me the comment what I thought. Originally I wanted to give a +1 till I was presented with more information. I then didn't know what to think, then you told me you didn't care if I posted anything so I was like errr ok x)

I'm mostly nervous about your emotions and your representation of the admin team. You do well with spotting problems and keeping orange under control, it's a good reason why I wanted to +1. But I don't know, with the stuff that has happened I am going to stay neutral and just express concern here so it's known.

I've decided to change my vote to -1. You clearly have not improved and if anything your reaction towards my comment, joking or not, just shows immaturity.

A moment ago - Puddin:
I've decided to change my vote to -1. You clearly have not improved and if anything your reaction towards my comment, joking or not, just shows immaturity. ayy lmao, ms. salt is butthurt.

http://imgur.com/a/uOxhD

Edit ; If it wasn't clear, the vote is based off he's attitudes towards other members and his remarks towards me. An admin's attitude is important and my vote mainly reflects this. Though he is considered to help out the server, it does not mean he is completely admin material. Here you go, sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Last edited:
I've decided to change my vote to -1. You clearly have not improved and if anything your reaction towards my comment, joking or not, just shows immaturity.

That's hilarious, seeing as you decided to -1 me when I replied to your shitty comment with 'You're annoying.'
Now, I'm curious, in all the bullshit your just spewed, did you realize how absolutely wrong you were?

Between 'me sucking up to you' and 'me calling Emmi a whore', did you at any point realize how fucking wrong you were? I'm really curious, to be quite fucking honest with you.

You can call me immature all you fucking want to, it's fine, but deciding to vote negative on my application because someone finally told you something you didn't like, let's just say the irony is delicious.

Oh, I wasn't joking. You're very annoying, especially when you keep spewing over-used memes or whatever you like to call it. Banter? Right.

Immaturity is deciding to vote on an application while fannytroubled like you always are. While hilarious, it's also very sad.

To finish, I'm sure I'll get the Madact army downvoting everything I post from now on so have fun with that.

PS: https://i.clouds.tf/91yg/cdj7.png
https://i.clouds.tf/92io/saqj.png

Smexier quality, bae.

PSS: Also
https://i.clouds.tf/ulck/9k2b.png

I was trying to avoid this application for personal reasons, but if nothing ever gets said, nothing will ever change, hm? Well... let's begin then.

I've been on the mid-line about this application for a while now, which is why I haven't said anything about what I believe should be done here. However, there are a few things that I would like to bring to light that changed my ultimate decision upon this application.

1. Watching your behavior on the forums has really affected the way that I view your ability to become an Admin. Personally, I don't think that you have the correct... personality to become one. You have quite a bad habit of arguing with people both in the shoutbox and on threads, and you have a terrible habit of using vulgar and crude language both towards other Admins, and regular members alike. The fact that you even resort to such language towards 'friends' makes it even worse in my eyes.

2. Again, I am not siding with anyone here. However, the evidence that @Madact provided goes to further show just how much your attitude affects more than just you. As an Admin/someone with a high position of authority, it's not right and/or proper for you to behave in such a way, especially when you're supposed to be enforcing the rules that you yourself break, such as swearing, insulting other players, etc.

3. The way you responded to @Madact 's change of vote. You were very, very rude to her, (yes, I saw everything that went down in the shoutbox, believe me) and it was a bit uncalled for. As someone trying to apply for a position of power, losing your cool over something like that isn't a good idea on your part. Your constant use of sarcasm is also something that's a little unnerving to me. Just because you don't like a particular person doesn't mean you have to be rude to them. It reflects both on you as a person, and how others view you.

I have heard good things about you, however. Such as your ability to keep teams under control whilst in game. You're also quite active, which is something that is very useful when becoming an Admin. However, my ultimate decision is -1. You've had a long period of time already to tidy up your act both in game and on the forums, and it doesn't look like much has changed at all.

I was trying to avoid this application for personal reasons, but if nothing ever gets said, nothing will ever change, hm? Well... let's begin then.

I've been on the mid-line about this application for a while now, which is why I haven't said anything about what I believe should be done here. However, there are a few things that I would like to bring to light that changed my ultimate decision upon this application.

1. Watching your behavior on the forums has really affected the way that I view your ability to become an Admin. Personally, I don't think that you have the correct... personality to become one. You have quite a bad habit of arguing with people both in the shoutbox and on threads, and you have a terrible habit of using vulgar and crude language both towards other Admins, and regular members alike. The fact that you even resort to such language towards 'friends' makes it even worse in my eyes.

2. Again, I am not siding with anyone here. However, the evidence that @Madact provided goes to further show just how much your attitude affects more than just you. As an Admin/someone with a high position of authority, it's not right and/or proper for you to behave in such a way, especially when you're supposed to be enforcing the rules that you yourself break, such as swearing, insulting other players, etc.

3. The way you responded to @Madact 's change of vote. You were very, very rude to her, (yes, I saw everything that went down in the shoutbox, believe me) and it was a bit uncalled for. As someone trying to apply for a position of power, losing your cool over something like that isn't a good idea on your part. Your constant use of sarcasm is also something that's a little unnerving to me. Just because you don't like a particular person doesn't mean you have to be rude to them. It reflects both on you as a person, and how others view you.

I have heard good things about you, however. Such as your ability to keep teams under control whilst in game. You're also quite active, which is something that is very useful when becoming an Admin. However, my ultimate decision is -1. You've had a long period of time already to tidy up your act both in game and on the forums, and it doesn't look like much has changed at all.

Thank you for the vote.

Original Reply.

That's hilarious, seeing as you decided to -1 me when I replied to your shitty comment with 'You're annoying.'

Now, I'm curious, in all the bullshit your just spewed, did you realize how absolutely wrong you were?

Between 'me sucking up to you' and 'me calling Emmi a whore', did you at any point realize how fucking wrong you were? I'm really curious, to be quite fucking honest with you.

You can call me immature all you fucking want to, it's fine, but deciding to vote negative on my application because someone finally told you something you didn't like, let's just say the irony is delicious.

Oh, I wasn't joking. You're very annoying, especially when you keep spewing over-used memes or whatever you like to call it. Banter? Right.

Immaturity is deciding to vote on an application while fannytroubled like you always are. While hilarious, it's also very sad.

To finish, I'm sure I'll get the Madact army downvoting everything I post from now on so have fun with that.

PS: https://i.clouds.tf/91yg/cdj7.png

https://i.clouds.tf/92io/saqj.png

Smexier quality, bae.

PSS: Also

I feel like re-doing this reply as the reply last night wasn't very compact and was mostly random ramblings.

The original reply is in the spoilers, if you wish to read it.

Now, let's start with why you suddenly decided to change your vote from neutral to -1.

As you can see in the first picture (https://i.clouds.tf/91yg/cdj7.png, left chatlogs), I found your comment to be annoying and told you. You found my reply to be "immature" and decided to change the vote.

At least, that's what I take for your comment on the new vote:

Sweet irony as what you did is the definition of being immature.

Speaking of immaturity, both of your "votes" on this application reek of personal feelings against me, which is kinda sad, seeing as how other admins are perfectly capable of voting on a professional level.

Moving onto the accusations.

1. I apparently "sucked up to you for a vote."

I asked you once for feedback (probably shouldn't have done that knowing you how I know you now) on the forums through personal message. You said you'd do it that evening and I let it go.

Evening came, and you messaged me on Steam saying how you would do it the morning after as you didn't like to be pushed. Pushed in this case means asked once, apparently.

Next morning came, no feedback. Evening came which was when I asked you the second time for feedback and when I said I didn't care if you posted anytime anymore.

Now, might just me, but I don't see any sucking up whasoever.

Proof for this is non-existant on my part as I cleaned my forum messages 3-4 days ago and Ms. Madact over here instantly deleted me from Steam when I called her annoying, because I guess she isn't used to people not loving her "jokes".

If she wants to provide proof of me sucking up, have fun with that.

2. Calling Emmi a "whore."

While I did say something in the shoutbox, I did not in any way call Emmi an whore.

After saying what I said, Zeprus told me that I was being offensive and asked me to apologize to Emmi.

As you can clearly see, she wasn't offended and yet, I still apologized.

Thing is, I find it weird why you didn't say anything about this when you made that neutral vote. Saving the juicy drama for a better time? Maybe you weren't expecting me to actually have proof when you blurted it out all over the shoutbox for a guilt trip combo.

Now, why am I defending myself from these accusations?

Simple. I already know this application is going to get denied as Ms. Madact's vote here, although practically non-existant to me because it's not in any way a professional vote, more like some dripping salt, has a huge influence towards other admins' votes.

Anyway, I digress. My goal is to show the community how much of a two-faced manipulative person you really are, Ms. Charlottey. And if one person believes me and can actually see through you, I'll be fine with it.

Wrote this on phone, apologize for any mistakes.

Even if I didn't get offended by your words, it's still a bad attitude to have.
Mainly because it seems like you keep insulting others as well, even if it's joking,
there are still people that get hurt by simple words.
I like to call my friends nerds, idiots and so on, but they know I really don't mean it.
I've never played with you, so I wouldn't be able to judge from that, so I'm not putting down a vote.
But I put it close to your heart to stop being so edgy and offensive.
"exposing" someone for being manipulative and salty?
tbh, I would slap you if you called me a butthurt bitch in my face

I'm making judgments based off what I see. You seem to think that my vote is a personal jab at you because you called me annoying.
I've been called a lot of things in my time. Cancer. Whore. Bitch. Little kid. Whichever on. You've based your judgement on me from what you have seen only on the forums and not on the servers. I deal with people like you because I've been accepted to hold the responsibility of making the right choices for the community. I treat that right with respect, and can assure you that I wouldn't go throwing it away because you called me annoying...Which has also increase to bitch, butthurt bitch, fanny troubled, Ms Salty or whatever else I've skimmed over.

Zeprus told me to reconsider. He said you would still make a great admin and the help is needed on orange. I disagreed. After considering it I still disagree. You're setting an example when you're an admin and I particularly don't want to see panda filled with people who go around acting like the way you are. Just because orange is desperate for help ,doesn't mean we should resort to picking anybody. The only thing I agreed on is you would do your job properly...Well, in certain aspects. I'm not sure if you're willing to ban/gag/mute people over personal vendetas but again I'm making a judgement off what I've seen and I feel you might do so.

After talking with Emmi yes, she stated that she was not offended. But found that if your comment can provoke somebody to do a reaction and I bet they would get blamed in the end even though you provoked a response. You only apologized to her when zeprus pointed out what you did was wrong. You had to have another Admin tell you what to do with your behaviour, only showing you can't decide for yourself. You should be thankful Zeprus is sticking up for you.

Also I want to put one last thing. Yes I voted, but it's up to everyone else what they think and my vote should not alter other peoples' opinions. It's what they see and judge for themselves. Why do you think my vote as this effect to change EVERYONES opinions? Wtf? I'm as equal as the admins and the player (Minus the trust). My vote doesn't rain supreme, but neither is my vote unfair. Oh and don't worry, you're not the only one who thinks that. Like I said I'm use to it. I've re-elevated my attitude and I still think what I did was the best course of action. People will disagree and that's fine. Everyone's entitled to an opinion and that's something you should think about as well.
If what I did was a concern, then I would be informed or removed flat out. So leave my behaviour concerns for the uppers/admins to decide. ::):

Last edited:
just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

for now on hold, awaiting more critical feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread