Promoting my videos (Evo) (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Hello fellow pandas,

I have played competitive TF2 since late 2011, and my best team to date I played for last year, from January 'till May. In that time I have made several videos which I uploaded to my channel on YouTube.

After the last team folded I did not get back into the scene, I took a break from competitive and with that from making videos as well (save from some old footage that I found and uploaded in November). However, now I am getting back into the scene; I posted a recruitment and as of now I am on trial for two teams, so I will join a team soon. I merced for a Dutch div 4 team tonight and made the first clip of my new competitive experience.

Newest video is here:

And this is the rest of my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/evowarrior5

I hope that you enjoy watching my videos, and I will try to upload some new stuff every once in a while when something happens in a game.

Evo

I always wondered why you were so good at this game. Now i have my answer.

div4? weren't you like, ugc platinum?

Mind that I was mercing for them. The teams that I am actually on trial for are going Gold and Plat.

I always wanted to have some sort of Tournament in TF2, but then Ron scrapped the team, either because he wasn't so fond of the idea anymore, or we didn't get 4 guys in time ;-;

We never found other players to play...

Evo is too pro :D

FAIL! x)

I didn't know that you was a girl, it makes me pleasure to see girls playing !
I mean, this isn't a boy thing :p.

W.ww.wat?

Users who are viewing this thread