Invalid Pre-emptive app for #30 and #31 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunDwarf

Banned
Donator
- Your name and/or nickname - Blank.
- Your age - 14

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) Lukas.

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:0:33616101

- Your general online times and your timezone - UTC, so generally post-5pm to 11pm on weekdays, and 10:30-2am on weekends.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I'm appling for servers #30 and #31.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator - Was an admin of a server in ~2010 for a few weeks before it died.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes. Used it several times over the years, even setuped my own SM.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I'm lovable. I break up arguments. I (try) to enforce rules even as a regular member. I'm intimidating to newbies. Nobody else has applied for #30 or #31 yet.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Insults - warning then GAG/MUTE
Spawncamping - warning then SLAY then SLAY then KICK then BAN
Hacking - PERMA
Not using trade chat - warning then GAG
Spamming - GAG
Micspamming - LONGER MUTE

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe and mermite
approved_red_stamp.png

• Winner
Reactions: SunDwarf and Lukas
I think your app needs a lot more detail instead of one liners.
I've never played with you so I can't make judgements there.
The way you talk to people on the forums I do not think you would make a good admin, Also in mumble you try your best to avoid people, and you judge a lot of people for what they like or dislike, as seen n the shoutbox on many occasion.

Your app seems to be on the short side, maybe add some more information and an actual name instead of a smiley face.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kevin
I think your app needs a lot more detail instead of one liners.
I've never played with you so I can't make judgements there.
The way you talk to people on the forums I do not think you would make a good admin, Also in mumble you try your best to avoid people, and you judge a lot of people for what they like or dislike, as seen n the shoutbox on many occasion.
The joke went right over your head, didn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread