Declined PP_Powers' Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP_Powers

Username

PP_Powers

Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:1:124094757

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

6d 01:57:02h -2fort| US

Link to your Sourcebans record
[Found here: https://bans.panda-community.com/ search for your Steam32 ID, not your name]
Bans(0) Comms(0) HLstatsX

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

n/a

Server you are applying for

Panda-Community.com US | 2Fort

General online times & time zone

Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8)
Online 9:00 pm til past midnight
occasionally 12pm - 5 in the afternoon

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)

yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant)

I have been a Moderator for a small discord server (100+ members) and Wikia edits

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)

What makes me a suitable candidate is my willingness to work and learn more, especially in-game server administration. Playing on this server exclusively, I have noticed a lot of activity and behavior that I consider could use the support of an admin and I 'am confident that I will be able to fill in the position well as I very much enjoy playing on the server and would like to give back to the community I find my self in on a frequent basis. I would like to support and benefit my community members, a lot of them which I see frequently on the server to keep the server free from anything that users might be offended from or discouraged from. Some examples of polices I would adhere and enforce would be some rules such as punishing mic spammers or vulgar harassments through the voice chat system. For mic spammers, I feel like a warning to discontinue mic spamming will suffice, such as if someone is constantly screaming or playing very loud music through their microphone. Anything worse than that like very vulgar statements or anything far more offensive will just result in a mute. I would warn them by letting them know that this is causing a disturbance to other server members and to discontinue the mic spamming. Anything after that will be like 30 min/hour mute unless is anything vulgar which in that case I would consider issuing a 1-day mute or more if possible. I acknowledge that I have never been a game server admin but I'm confident in my skills to learn how to manage a server and help the community out through commitment and hard work.

Hello, as I'm the only 2Fort admin I'll likely be the only one giving direct feedback.

Your playtime sessions seem to be only recent, but still consistent within the past 2 weeks.
I'd recommend a different method of enforcement, usually for stuff like mic spam we warn 1-2 times depending on the severity and then the duration depends on what number of times they have been issued comm bans. (We call this stacking)
I've noticed you've made very few reports on the forums. I would recommend doing so we can gauge what you would consider to be violations of rules.

Unfortunately, as of right now, I will be giving a -1
I'd recommend upping ur play sessions to be more consistent, as well as making some player reports on the forum when you can!

• Agree
Reactions: PP_Powers and Solar
So looking at the feedback I do agree with Fuytaro, especially considering the reason for your last retraction of your application was because you had less time to game online that I would personally want you to make sure that this is something you want to dedicate a small part of your life to.
But I will be putting this under review as I see this sort of a improvement subject to change with time / consideration with feedback and with only one dedicated us 2fort admin we won't be putting the pressure on fuytaro to make these decisions.

Any questions or inactivity during under review let me know. Good luck ::):

Reactions: PP_Powers
Due to feedback and lack of action towards feedback we have decided to decline your admin application.
You may apply again in a month from now on the 28th of October 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread