Post your animal's photos here! (1 Viewer)

jannyR

Mines:

I've got bunny and new cat finally!I also got fishes but i haven't pic of them.

So post here your animal photos,all of your animals if possible.

Mycat.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

my cat is 14 years old an her name is sammy
i love her ^_^
?oh=4b1306c57c38772a7ba2c065169d882d&oe=54BE384F&__gda__=1422722424_548a7f048df43045bfce4c543d9f7cb9

Reactions: jannyR
You got nice cats.Ill post mines tomorrow

Here is my cat, he is 2-3 years old and named Ali Kaffe (Kaffe is norwegian for Coffee)
a5ffb95515.jpg

@DwarfSkiffa 's new favourite cat, lel.
Anyway, gonna take some pics of my dog and post them here.
DatAssassin,but please!

BUY A CAT!

Let me explain you about cats:
This article is about the cat species that is commonly kept as a pet. For the cat family, see Felidae. For other uses, see Cat (disambiguation) and Cats (disambiguation).
20px-Padlock-silver.svg.png
Domestic cat[1]
250px-Cat_poster_2.jpg
Conservation status
Domesticated
Scientific classification
Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Class:Mammalia
Order:Carnivora
Family:Felidae
Genus:Felis
Species:F. catus
Binomial name
Felis catus[2]
Linnaeus, 1758[3]
Synonyms
Felis silvestris catus (subjective synonym)[4]
Felis catus domestica (invalid junior synonym)[5]

The domestic cat[1][2] (Felis catus[2] or Felis silvestris catus[4]) is a small, usually furry, domesticated, and carnivorous mammal. It is often called the housecat when kept as an indoor pet,[6] or simply the cat when there is no need to distinguish it from other felids and felines. Cats are often valued by humans for companionship, and their ability to hunt vermin and household pests.

Cats are similar in anatomy to the other felids, with strong, flexible bodies, quick reflexes, sharp retractable claws, and teeth adapted to killing small prey. Cat senses fit a crepuscular and predatory ecological niche. Cats can hear sounds too faint or too high in frequency for human ears, such as those made by mice and other small animals. They can see in near darkness. Like most other mammals, cats have poorer color vision and a better sense of smell than humans.

Despite being solitary hunters, cats are a social species, and cat communication includes the use of a variety of vocalizations (mewing, purring, trilling, hissing, growling, and grunting), as well as cat pheromones, and types ofcat-specific body language.[7]

Cats have a high breeding rate. Under controlled breeding, they can be bred and shown as registered pedigree pets, a hobby known as cat fancy. Failure to control the breeding of pet cats by neutering, and the abandonment of former household pets, has resulted in large numbers of feral cats worldwide, requiring population control.[8]

Since cats were cult animals in ancient Egypt, they were commonly believed to have been domesticated there,[9] but there may have been instances of domestication as early as the Neolithic from around 9500 years ago (7500 BC).[10] A genetic study in 2007 concluded that domestic cats are descended from African wildcats (Felis silvestris lybica), having diverged around 8000 BC in West Asia.[9][11] Cats are the most popular pet in the world, and are now found in almost every place where humans live.[12]

Hope its good.

*long ass mofucking post*
I like both dogs and cats. I actually have a dog, but almost everyone in our family would like a cat too. Though, my dad hates cats :c
Anyway, meet Eddy, 7 years old, pinscher-chihuahua.
He's like a brother for me <3
34b8b1cc23.jpg
19d3d6cd2a.jpg

19d3d6cd2a.jpg

Okay,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW he's soo cute bro!

Skiffa's cat at first seemed like my cat.

0rOCnND.jpg

also kevin start buying cat-community domains.

Reactions: Kevin
His name was Baron Coppernick von Chernobyl, but we just called him Rufous.
Rest in peace, Rufous. You were a gentle and caring companion, albeit a bit boring sometimes ^_^

ryzhii.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread