Declined Possible ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't Sleep

SourceBan Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Insomnia&advType=name
(Not so sure what to put here... Hopefully this link will do.)
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Insomnia
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:230553641
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022/05/03 03:25:45
Reason about the Ban: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Invalid ConVar Detected
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I used an exploit that allowed me to use client-side sv_cheats 1 commands in public servers. On a Freak Fortress server, I used the "thirdperson" command via console. I thought this could be convenient for me because I didn't have to type "!tp" and "!fp" in chat, instead I could use a keybind to toggle third/firstperson. After seconds of using thirdperson, the game kicked me out with "Client Disconnect". Took me a while to realize I was banned from every Panda Community server.
I'm hoping I can be unbanned because I don't believe I was truly breaking any rules. I did use an alternate thirdperson method, but there's already a chat command for that exact thing. Unfortunately I don't exactly have any proof I wasn't trying to be malicious. Thirdperson was the only sv_cheats 1 command I was actively using. I did not use any other cheats, and I didn't try any other commands because at the time, I didn't know what else I could do with the exploit.

Sorry to say this but bans for invalid cvars are not getting revoked.

Declined.

you got banned for sv_cheats 1 exploiting - 02/05/2022 22:25:45 [Version 1.7.1] {Name: "Insomnia" | SteamID: STEAM_0:0:230553641} was detected and banned for an invalid ConVar (sv_cheats 1).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread